Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Thank you M :yellow_heart: @Dazercat thank you :pray:t3: :yellow_heart: I know :fu:t3: Stupid Covid!! It needs to go away NOW!

3 Likes

Get well very soon Courtney. Take care of yourself. Hugs.

2 Likes

I appreciate that! I’ve distanced myself from those people and others that are still using. Just trying to work on me

1 Like

Oh hell, girl. That sucks! I’m dealing with a bunch of idiots at work who are going out all the time and just want to strangle them. We do the right things and others don’t care. I’m annoyed and bitter about it and I’m okay with that.

Keep your head up. :heart:

1 Like

It isn’t selfish to heal yourself. Remember that.

1 Like

Put a face to the name,

29 Likes

That’s kind of been my mantra lately…:sleepy:

1 Like

day 67! Mentally I’ve been feeling good. Have been meditating a lot… Finally got over my cold… But then this morning
I ended up with a fever, headache, fatigue and cough… covid test only took an hour… hoping I’ll find out tomorrow since I’m a healthcare worker. My son just literally just announced to his class “my mommy is exhausted… She did everything she had to do to get out of work” :joy::joy: what kind of picture is he painting?! Haha he knows I’m sick lol. My life 🤦🤷

33 Likes

Huge congrats on 150 days! That’s just great. mostly I wanted to say well done on pushing yourself to keep going through the depression. It takes incredible strength that’s others around us sometimes don’t recognize, but I feel that struggle and you’re killing it! I hope those endorphins help you.

1 Like

Penny Layne and me out and about.

26 Likes

Ruff day, a good night sleep, tomorrow will be a better day. :heart:

25 Likes

Mystery solved!

Coming on strong
Peace & Love all

20 Likes

Day 122
New job security agent.

30 Likes

Oh man, she’s a little HUMAN! How did that happen?!

2 Likes

lol. First ever drawing, haven’t even used my sketch thing at home yet. Just sitting here bored at work

21 Likes

I :sparkling_heart: your glasses!

Van Gogh didn’t start drawing until he was 26. Keep practicing, follow your heart, find your artistic voice and you can change art history, too!

1 Like

27 Likes

DAY 24
One of my partners at the job is getting married and she is on vacation for 2 weeks, Im her backup… Im going crazy, but I will go on vacation for 4 days tomorrow after 8 months of staying at home… Im a little scarry but I will stay sober for me.

51 Likes