Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Pre-meeting smokezzzz.

32 Likes

Congrats JJ!

1 Like

Vacation in my own town. Coffee in ā€˜De Tuinen van Westā€™ (the gardens of West Amsterdam)

45 Likes

Serenity prayer Mike. Serenity prayer! :facepunch:

You reminded me of Ernest Hemingway in that picture!

25 Likes

thatā€™s bloody genius, look at the eyes. :smirk:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been wondering who Menno reminds me of. Well done Donna.

8 Likes

we should do a look a like thread except at some point someone is going to get upset. Beauty is in the eye of the beholderā€¦ Iā€™ve got a plan.

4 Likes

I remember you and your silly threads, what was the last one? Funny faces or something wasnā€™t it?

1 Like

mate check me out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Iā€™m not playing anymore

1 Like

Do we know anyone around here who bears some resemblance to Betty Grable?

Oh @anon79808082, you kinda started it! :laughing:
Seriously, you donā€™t have her goofy hair, and thereā€™s more sparkle in your eyes, but otherwiseā€¦

4 Likes

I used to be told I looked a little like Carly Simonā€¦

c7aa00e80d852b5d9dde1e5b1a7552cf
Maybe sisters now that I look at it, lol

26 Likes

Oh wow - a dead ringer! Yer such a babe :wink:

I love the pic of you with your son :heart:

6 Likes

I love that one too, he still adored me!:smile:

2 Likes

And if he doesnā€™t adore you now - heā€™ll just hafta come to his senses one day!
Heā€™ll come around :pray: :orange_heart:

1 Like

@Mno twins! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Gorgeous :star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mike, you are so much above this its not even funny. Its a machine that as much as they make our lives easier, I swear to God their main purpose is to drive us all insane! Push that stupid thing in the closet, walk away and call a repair man. You win! Youā€™ve proven to yourself that you can do amazing things, start giving yourself the credit you deserve. Youā€™re a great person, a lot of people see that, itā€™s your turn to see it!

Put the machine in the closet and walk away with your head held high! Youā€™re awesome. Thanks for being apart of this community!!

9 Likes

We need this doppelgƤnger thread! People usually think Iā€™m Asian, and friends have said I look like Sandra Oh before.

2 Likes

That would be a fun one! And I can see Sandra Oh I donā€™t really get told I look like anyone famous hmm :thinking:

2 Likes