Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Woke up WAY too early on my day off, but Charlie is okay with it.

38 Likes

You get any snow yet?

No. Soon though. Calling for 6 to 8 inches here in Pittsburgh. However, the three rivers generally make most of it scoot around us. It’s a weird thing. We shall see!

2 Likes

You’ve come so far!! Your transformation and journey has been inspiring. So happy you’ve been here along the way.

2 Likes

327 days

42 Likes

To the time I took my team to “executive traning” so they could all get there anger out on me with paintballs lol

24 Likes

Great job. :clap:
Love seeing you pop in.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Wow looking great girl. Good job

2 Likes

Wonderful! :boom::boom::boom:
I’m glad you posted. It’s amazing what we can all do and the all benefits of not drinking are so rewarding.
Good for you!!
You look great. But more importantly I bet you feel greater.
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

That was nice of you but can only imagine how many times they came at you :joy: OUCH !

1 Like

Hello Randa :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: 327 days Glow !
Congratulations ! I remember almost being at 365 its was tough but exciting to know that you could mantain for a whole year :facepunch: keep rocking it

Hey Nursewratchett :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Congratulations on 65 days !
Looking great i find myself with a smile everytime i actually have more then i thought you dont even realize when its just an everyday thing

1 Like

I would do this with my employees but I wouldn’t survive. Restaurant workers are a rough bunch. lol

3 Likes

never lost that smile though, we don’t always need to change everything :grin:

2 Likes

Congratulations. That’s huge…looking amazing n I’m sure your feeling the same. Keep it up n thanks for sharing n inspiring.

1 Like

Oh I came how with a very large amount of bruises

1 Like

Haha for a hat company they all turned into Rambo fast

got my stairs and car covered LET IT SNOW !!

17 Likes

Enjoying the winter storm. I love the cold and snow.

23 Likes

Yeah, it’s weird I feel like this last stretch the days are getting longer that when I first started.

1 Like