Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Lexapro is harsh when you first start it about 2 weeks into it depending on dose can really throw you around.

They tried to put me on it but it was a bad experience because I have problems with SSRIs,

I’d still talk to doc, worse case they just adjust it or taper you up

3 Likes

Thanks meg. 20 mg tabs, she has me doing half pills for 10 days. Now that u say dreams I did have a weird ass dream last night lol. I feel better now. Wrapping girls presents and haven’t thrown anything in the streets yet. FYI I effing suck at wrapping presents

4 Likes

Sorry it’s not working out Mike. Like most are saying. Call your doc. Hopefully you can get it worked. Sorry bout that.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

trying to stay strong during these times !

22 Likes

FYI I effing suck at wrapping presents

Lmao that’s ok mike… lots of good advice your getting glad you’re checking with your doctor tomorrow

So great to wake up early on a Sunday morning n head to the gym, continuing my daily workouts. 49 sober days today. Ending this year n starting 2021 on a positive. Still in pain daily from surgery, but doing what I can to rebuild so hopefully soon, I’ll be pain free n ditch this damn cane. My body may still be a bit disabled at the moment, but proud to say my mind n spirit are not. The thoughts pop up daily, just one won’t hurt, relax, no big deal etc etc… then I remind myself of how proud I’ll be on my birthday when reaching half a year.
How great I’ll feel, how much accomplished. How much money saved. Each morning I receive the gift of opening my eyes, I hope I find the strength to keep moving forward n being there for whoever i can be of service to. :seedling:

21 Likes

Corinthians 13:4-8. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love
Day 487

37 Likes

Beautiful picture. Congrats on finding the strength daily for 487 days. Obviously so worth it.

1 Like

3 weeks today! :raised_hands:t3: feeling great :kissing_heart: Happy Holidays everyone :christmas_tree:

34 Likes

Way to go on 3 weeks. :clap::clap:
You make sobriety look marvelous!!
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Well done! :muscle:t4:

Say hello to the sun for me. We surely miss it over here.

1 Like

Way to stay strong Jordan :muscle:
What a cute pup.
I just love the name Barkley. :heart_eyes:
:pray:t2::heart::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

this Is a super old pic. But this is my mini aussie, names Asher. Cute dog man

28 Likes

Smile!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v::trophy:

1 Like

15 Likes

Now I just saw this and busted out laughing! My dog looking at me weird now! Hilarious!!!

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin: there you go smiling emojis all for youuu @apes2020 :joy:

1 Like

Self care is always important got to make sure you always want to take some time for yourself !

1 Like

7de02da16f8379b251e04e0c65f867959faee6c652066475242b91420671d6cb.0 :joy:

1 Like