Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy: rudolph with your nose so bright wont you guide my sleigh tonight :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake: im in the holiday spirits now !!

1 Like

Thank you! My three little rugrats lol

1 Like

Happy Holidays!

30 Likes

Good to see you poppin in! Happy holidays to you too!

1 Like

Good to see you as well, Jason. Hope all is well with you

1 Like

372 days. Feelsgoodman :rofl:

24 Likes

Congrats on 500!! Super proud of you! Looking as beautiful as ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That is amazing!! Wow. Congrats and good job on all that hard work.

1 Like

500 days! Well done Jane. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

0ec21886cb0e924c80f2a99909d9629465ca3f5384bbf4af1560ac85b3f63075.0

1 Like

I started citalopram first, I am now bumped up to lexapro. It was a physical hell for a month or so…I’d get headaches that could choke a pig, I’d have vision problems, and felt like I was static when the world was clear. After a month, like clockwork I felt amazing and was so glad I stuck with it.
It is imperative you speak with your physician. It is possible to be highly sensitive to one SSRI and not another. As long as you are following their instructions, hang on and look towards the horizon…this too shall pass!

2 Likes

18410 congrats girl

3 Likes

The 500 club! Amazing!! You’ll be missed in the 400 club.

1 Like

Do not limit yourself to the trees alone. Receive the energy from the water behind you, the earth underneath you, the air around you. Life doesn’t die in the winter, it goes underground to nourish and protect the roots…Tap into it. Draw it into yourself!

3 Likes

Congrats on 500 @Ceeds!! You look fabulous!

1 Like

Congratulations that’s awesome :clap: :star_struck::balloon:

1 Like

Sincere congratulations on your successes.
:+1:
source (17)

1 Like

Well done on 500 days!

1 Like

@Ceeds I second what @CapriciousCapricorn says here. Glad you’re back

2 Likes

Was just at a friend’s with his dad lol. Due to covid, Santa was cancelled, so we improvised

1 Like