Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

That is so lovely, congratulation! You look AWESOME!! :heart::hugs::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Beautiful lady, beautiful pic. Congrats on 70 days.

1 Like

Such a beautiful wonderful lady with such a lovely smile! Makes me smile myself, thanks Donna! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, Menno; you are the sweetest! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Off till Monday, sharing the couch with Luna.

43 Likes

so ready for this day to be done :grimacing:
Some people need to work on there anger and give directions sheesh :triumph:
Anyways , whats up TS family hope you guys are great ill check in later when i get home on my other thread of Weightloss i encourage anyone who wants suppourt in that to join the post :v::snowflake:

24 Likes

WELCOME to my office where all the magic happens :joy: one gear at a time day by day will get there :snowflake:

12 Likes

Always wanted to try driving a big rig. Looks awesome.

1 Like

Have you tried contacting any nearby trucking schools ? Or if you have a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy with a tractor ask them for a ride along :+1::snowflake: definitly worth a try

3 Likes

I love this picture. :pray:

1 Like

have you got those filters on bc you look about 20 years younger than your profile pic you handsome devil you :flushed::face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

2 Likes

Happy holidays menno :smiley::christmas_tree: I hope you enjoy your time off!!

2 Likes

Bye bye Alcohol i never want to see you again not in this life not in any life R.I.P. UNCLE GEOVANNI may your soul rest Alcohol is poison.

20 Likes

& @Mephistopheles I guess shaving helps to shave off some years too… :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

raptors opening day and I’m opening gifts my parents dropped off today even got the ugly Christmas mask instead of ugly sweater Lol . I’m predicting a win

28 Likes

455 is a good number. 456 a better number and 457 better still. Keep getting better at getting better!

2 Likes

I love the mask! :rofl:

2 Likes

I did thank you for your advice!!

1 Like

Filters and make up :woman_shrugging:t4: :crazy_face:
Kitten proofing the house. Tomorrow we go pick up our girls Luna Daisy and Stella Ophelia
We’ve been impatiently waiting for them to be ready to come home since they were born on Halloween :cat2:

21 Likes

335 days! 11 months sober! I finished all my holiday orders, shipped and delivered them all. Sweet baby jesus that was a ton to do. Now to focus in Christmas and my birthday! Then a small break before new years.

49 Likes