Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Oh my gosh Donna you nailed it!! What a legend oh a human to have as a dopple gangar! Wow the resemblance is uncanny :trophy::speak_no_evil::+1:

1 Like

Mgk voice… Walah, I never fall in love then you showed up I can’t get enough of it
Walah, I never fall in love…I never fall in love, but I can’t get enough of it …(yeaahhh)
:joy::laughing:

1 Like

My oldest daughter and nephew with me at nearly 300 days!

42 Likes

just got home from work to my lil man waking up! Glad the weekend is here!

31 Likes

No idea what that is lol

Voila is the word you were saying. It’s spelt voila, not walah lol.

2 Likes

Lol thanks I gotcha. It’s a song I was just being a goof

5 Likes

Oh dang hang on is mgk short for machine gun Kelly lol? OK gotcha lol :blush:

1 Like

This picture here made my day ! to much awesomeness :blush: he is sooo happy with Dad ! Sending you blessings . :pray:

1 Like

Et voilà, en français :wink:

2 Likes

today has been a rough day… My 8 year old autistic child getting a covid test is pure stress. The process, between the school, the nurse, his Dr, urgent care. It’s all craziness and just flat out stressful. BUT day 49 for me… I was clear headed and took on the challenge head on… and did not drink… after the phone calls, waiting, stress, Brady’s struggles… I WAS present for my son and continued the sober path to be there for him this evening. I guess the ramble was mainly to point out. Some days I will be tested more than others… but the big picture is. I am sober and able to conquer anything.

48 Likes

congratulations on working through today this would not have been possible with alcohol.

2 Likes

Lookin good man. Nothing like a good walk by a body of water to calm the soul. It’s probably not the Thames but I still got to ask. Is that the Thames?

So Englishy and pretty.
Love it.

1 Like

Oh, it looks good on you! Big big congratulations on all the gains you have attained. And you attribute it all to sobriety, showing what real humility is!

1 Like

Congratulations JJ. :balloon::balloon::balloon: That’s awesome. Really happy for ya.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Omg you literaly shine!
Keep doing it… Congrats :relieved::sparkles:

1 Like

Day 6… What the people that don’t drink do on fridays??? Hahaha Im just jocking guys, my mom was surpriced because I came home without a six o 12 pack… Im proud of my self! But I don’t know what to do, Im a lil bored and I don’t want to talk with friends, they will try to convince me to go out.

49 Likes

73 days and counting!

30 Likes

Oui … :kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1: