Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

Gorgeous! Love that outfit :black_heart:

1 Like

Back from the shop and now some work training… I got 10 hours to do by next Friday :woman_facepalming:t2: doesn’t sound like much but finding time to do it is a bit challenging. Let the training begin. :books::nerd_face: :computer:

30 Likes

Pick up a book?
Watch a film/series?
Start a hobby?
Night school?
AA meeting.
Basically the world is yours, go and get it?
Love the check pants!

4 Likes

40 Likes

Congrats on 300 days!! Great picture

Also, how do you get your teeth so white?? :grin: I’ve purchased one of the teeth whitening strips on IG and they’re working ok, but yours are so nice!!

1 Like

Haha, definitely! :smile:

Fan-fucking-tastic

1 Like

On Friday/weekend nights I usually engage in a hobby (usually music stuff), watch a movie while playing with my dog, do some cooking, try to learn something new, or watch concert footage.

It is a great opportunity to try new things and embrace old favorites.

1 Like

The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scene with everyone else’s highlight reel.

1year, 2months and 12days (439 days) sober :partying_face::heart::four_leaf_clover::pray:t2::hugs:

47 Likes

Thanks! Im working home since March and yesterday I decided to take my Pijama off haha :relieved: it feels good

1 Like

Hope its a good weekend for business for you! Going to be beautiful outside so I bet the ice cream will be flowing!

1 Like

I need to find a AA meeting online, you know were I can do it?
I watched a movie with my mom and my 2 doggies, and I enjoy it, it was a good night, I sleep at 11 pm and not at 5am as I used to, at this hour I used to came home feeling like shit, but not today! Thanks for the good advices :pray:

4 Likes

I will do it, Its difficult to change your mind when you are beeing doing the Same thing in 15 years, but I love to sing and Cook (even if I suck haha) I went to bed early and now Im awake, not hangover… And omg it feels really good!

4 Likes

Congrats!!! You look really good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also @Dolse71 knows of some zoom meetings happening.
There’s also a more social one on here, check out the Zoom thread.

You are right it’s difficult to change a lifetimes worth of habits, but it’s doable.
I’ve done it! My life has revolved around drinking for years, to the point where I finished drinking every day all day.
Just a change of mindset is all that’s needed.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your support :pray::sparkles:
I will look for one, I believe I need it :slight_smile:

That doesn’t look little for me haha… I will do the same… I dont work today and am awake at 6am :joy:

This is the first morning I’ve felt good since my surgery. Trying to get back to my old self is proving to be a challenge.

1 Like

Polish_20201101_092259011
zoom 24 hours a day.

every Saturday is a talk on a different subject, I’m not 100 %sure but I think tonight is surrender. UK time.7:30pm

1 Like

Thanks! I will join today :relieved:

1 Like