Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

4 hours and 8 minutes.
But who’s counting ?

4 Likes

Those paranormal shows creep me out :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

I’m waiting for you to join the 1 year club! Amazing work Eric

1 Like

Thanks Dan.

1 Like

Welcome to our awesome community @Mortimer.
It looks like you’re working on the front lines. Thank you for your service!! :heart:

2 Likes

Colors… That was a classic.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/WZvatzKVM2g colors. I still remember the song word for word :joy:

New Zealand is crazy right now. Covid has kept everyone from traveling overseas so beaches are overwhelmed. HNY :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome @Mortimer
Great place to find support and overal great people to chat with. HNY :+1:

2 Likes

Damn lucky you.
The idea of going to the beach right now is impossible its wet rainy & cold here. Maybe the land of oz isn’t that bad. Need a roommate haha

1 Like

Lol. I have had restraint, haven’t had a donut in about 2 weeks.

1 Like

38 Likes

Nice job Ka`eo!!

tenor-1

7 Likes

Thank you so much…its been a great year for me minus the covid bs and over here it wasn’t as bad as the mainland…so when are you and your wife going to make the trip back to Hawaii :surfing_man:‍♂

3 Likes

We’d like to go as soon as its safe to do so! Her uncle who lives on Maui, in Kula and so we try to get out there every couple years, its been almost three years, so we’re due.

1 Like

What’s funny is that a lot of people who can work from home started moving here cause we have such a low count of covid here…and what better place to be stuck. Hope you and your wife make to Maui cause the last time you was on Oahu cause your wife had work or something?

2 Likes

Doughnut eat the doughnut … Get it ? It sounds like do not eat the doughnut :joy:

1 Like

That happened here In Australia, so many people re located up north to the beach state of Queensland because the covid restrictions were non exsistant. And here in Victoria our rules were very strict. But now we have come out of our second wave and we are pretty much free here now, but now the states that people relocated to have had big flare ups of covid and now they are stuck there with rules in place… People just gotta stay where they are and ride out the storm you know :thinking:

1 Like

Oz is heaven on earth. The best country in the world to live. Its beautiful here. Our nature and beaches are phenomenol

Sorry NO… I disagree. NZ is unfortunately. Yous have too many sharks lol… plus we have the All Blacks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes