Sober Selfies #6 (shirts required please)

I thought do too… but been here for 2 yrs and you couldn’t pay me to move back to the city. We are lucky here… from east coast to west coast is 15mins drive and in-between is bush… so hunting and fishing is easy and forestry and farming right here too.

Pa has travel restrictions as well. I couldn’t see my kids over the holidays cause of the negative test and/or 14 days of quarantine so I been stuck in VA since July. Not a bad place but not my dream stop either

1 Like

We have city deer as I call them.
You can all but walk right up to them in my backyard. So if times get tough, its viable

Back home deer spooked easily, so I would see many hunters go home empty handed.

1 Like

@Dolse71 @apes2020

Wanted to post this earlier but work stuff kept distracting me, damn them for making me do my job.

mmmmm-forbidden-donut

4 Likes

Good Morning. Here is to 56 days!

37 Likes

Wish I was there haha

Day 9. Day 6 trillion of severe back and neck pain. Please note, the puffiness that was gone from all the sober days is back from all the gluten. This is called self-sabotage people. Cause your own pain, drink away the pain. Not this time, Ursula!!

39 Likes

Waiting for my boyfriend to finally get out for walk. It was a nice and sunny day today in London :sun_with_face:

42 Likes

30 Likes

All I see is beauty Jene, no puffiness. I love your hoody. Feel better. :blush:

2 Likes

Awww…Thanks, Lisa! It’s there. I can feel it even more than see it. XXOO. The hoodie is from the 2020 Recovery Dharma Online Retreat (I didn’t go, but I ordered the hoodie).

2 Likes

That’s truly Who hair!

1 Like

Hahaha I went to a place like that as well. I was in Courthouse Bay on Camp Lejeune. I spent alot of time in Topsail and they had a laundromat with a bar and grill attached to the back of it.

sliding

36 Likes

Luna looking annoyed at me for laying on her couch.

42 Likes

Lol, Menno! :smile:
She’s saying, Dad, we’ve talked about our personal space!

3 Likes

Me a year ago this day, I had a drunk meltdown right before Christmas and shaved a Mohawk.

Vs me today, same shirt, same necklace different mindset. 125 days sober.

48 Likes

I was an instructor at Courthouse Bay for 2 years.

2 Likes

Love the hoodie!!

2 Likes

Small world. Were you with the Engineer School Battalion? I was with the AAVs as a mechanic. I got to Courthouse Bay in 2003 and got out in 2006.

1 Like