Sober Selfies #8

Yay!!! So proud of you! Happy one year :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Ive been going thru it lately. When i feel this way i self isolate. I havent been doing my meetings, i havent been reading my recovery literature. I’m in one of my funks and im hoping it passes soon. But the important thing is that I’m still sober.
Day 577

42 Likes

Great job staying sober and congrats on 577! That is amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s me truckin monster after some time dabling in alcohol I had 1 year and some change of sobriety iam looking to gaining it back and more for a lifetime.

43 Likes

Sober Sunday TS fam!! Have a blessed day everyone! I’m heading out to enjoy this beautiful Sunday in Michigan it’s going to hit 60 degrees today :purple_heart:

38 Likes

263 Days

45 Likes

great to be sober. Day #14

53 Likes

Another Sunday another dollar. Out working, sitting in my car waiting for clients to show a home to.

54 Likes

I’ve ran half marathon today. Feels good :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3::running_woman:t3:

46 Likes

Sunroof open and taking in that maintain air. Got the tunes, shades, and sun :sunny: what more can a girl ask for?! Life is good. :mountain_snow: Sober life is the best life. :raised_hands:t3::yellow_heart::sunglasses::notes:

50 Likes

That’s awesome!! Good work :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartbeat:

Sarah, you look radiant!

3 Likes

Thank you! You look amazing too! I feel pretty good today. I think its the 7 days without sugar and the 240 days without alcohol and 15 months without Adderall etc… :laughing:

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful Sarah!!

2 Likes

As I put a piece of chocolate in my mouth and read intently about this no sugar concept… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

That new 'do is impressive!

1 Like

Congrats on 14 days!

Congrats on 871! That is incredible!

1 Like