Sober Selfies #8

Good to see you gurl!!

1 Like

Time to reveal myself for accountability. This is me! 17 days sober!

44 Likes

Well done beautiful!

2 Likes

Congratulations on 90 days

3 years in the making

49 Likes

D 1,018

I am VERY excited about this shirt (and about friends).
I posted a while back about how I had befriended a couple from Montreal who live stream online throughout the week. The woman makes horror masks/special effects for a living, and streams the process of making them. It’s super cool. I chat with them all the time, on the stream and in messaging.
Along with selling the masks etc, they are testing out selling other original merchandise, including horror/horror crossover t-shirts. They don’t do it officially yet, but after I made a comment on a shirt she was wearing about a month ago, she sent me one in the mail – totally free! They did a really limited test run of these shirts a year ago or so, and this is one of them!

I’m not big on “gym fashion” etc, I’ve been wearing the same $5 tank tops and track pants to the gym for years. But my Friday lifting shirt just got exponentially better!

44 Likes

Bye Pamela!

2 Likes

Great job! you are always so kind and caring towards everyone; its completely understandable everyone has a bad week never hesitate for support from the group we got your back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss and your friend. You are 100% right and you are wise enough to understand that, sobriety has made you stronger to endure reality. Like I said you’re never alone stay strong you can do this

1 Like

They start selling them officially
let me know
I love a good t shirt!

1 Like

I support this lol :canada:

4 Likes

Such a beautiful city. I enjoyed my semi-regular trips there back in 2000-2003. The company I worked for was HQ’d there.

4 Likes

I hope to visit once we’re out of this pandemic mess! I have only been one time and I was like 6 yrs old. It’s a relatively short drive from here!

Want to go there and dip over to Québec City as well. Never been there.

Edit: I also saw a photo from 1977 QuĂ©bec on reddit yesterday. One of the comments described it as “aggressively French-Canadian” :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, yes it is - just wanted to try it on! I won’t be wearing it out until actual Friday, thems the rules.

3 Likes

We drove up to Montreal in '76 for the Olympics - I was 13 and that was a blast. My father’s friend was a photographer for the Montreal newspaper at the time and got us a bunch of cool press passes for some of the events.
We also visited Québec City for a day - also a pretty cool city.

3 Likes

Looking great Anew. :heart_eyes_cat:
Congratulations on your 17 days.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

You clean up pretty well Mr. Monkey.
3 years is incredible.
You da man.

5 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

Congrats! :pray: :muscle:

6 Likes