Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

Yes you did! I am so freaking happy for you Kait. It’s been such a pleasure watching you from the very beginning of your journey, popping in with your sober selfies racking up ODAAT. You done an amazing job over the year. I know your son and your family must be so proud of you. And may I say you look marvelous.

I’m so happy you’re getting 2 gifs. Because now it’s CAKE TIME! I hope you get to treat yourself to something special this weekend. You’re so worth it.
:pray:t2::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

6 Likes

Hey Jen. Has it been 6 months already? Congratulations :tada:

You really make that chip look wonderful.
And I see your earrings match. :wink:
It just warms my heart (I sound like my mother :scream:) to hear you say. “You’re not drinking today. And you’re probably not drinking tomorrow.” It works if you work it right?
God bless.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

I love the way you look!!
Seriously. I think you look very distinguished and wise. You’re rocking that look.
Congrats on 616 Joseph :pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

I had to do the same once, back when I regularly buzzed my hair myself. Was a hungover mess one morning and went to buzz it and forgot the attachment. Ended up just razoring it.

It suits you, though. I looked like bargain-bin Lex Luthor for a few weeks.

4 Likes

Awesome! One whole year. Keep moving forward. Glad to see you got out of the rut.

2 Likes

There’s more about trust levels here.

Helps keep the bots out, among other things. Keep coming back and posting and you’ll bump up in no time.

2 Likes

You all are the absolute best and I couldn’t have done it without your support and motivation. Thank you all for being my biggest cheerleaders. Hugs!

5 Likes

Here’s my treat @Dazercat :yum:

33 Likes

Congratulations! Feels great doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Now that’s how to celebrate 1 year of sobriety, huge congratulations BTW, not in a weird uncomfortable but I have been watching you grow :eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl: proud of you. :+1:

5 Likes

Whoa - lotsa milestones to celebrate on here tonight! Way to go on 6 months @Jennmerr81 and 1 whole year @KaitSmith! And to all of us who stayed sober today, yeah?

This is me. And what Day 446 looks like. I’ve got a thing for hearts in nature, just like my avatar (a rock). Oh, and a thing for toques! But hey, I’m warm, happy, and 446 days sober. :wink:

41 Likes

Emm, it’s you! And now I finally know what a toque is hahahaha! Love the heart, and the happy smile :blush::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! Your GIFS are on point!! :rofl:

1 Like

I used to love that show lol

2 Likes

Sorry for the derail but here is the finish work of round 4 tattoo appointment…I go back in 2 weeks for another one lol :call_me_hand:t4:

43 Likes

Amazing :tada::pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it looks really good.

1 Like

Last time I was at my aunt’s house I couldn’t stop seeing this one random red leaf in the midst of green which to me looked like a heart.

17 Likes

Mind blown… that is amazing!!! Looking fantastic!

1 Like

Dude that’s one of the sickest sleeves I’ve seen very nicely done and artistic :metal:

1 Like

Wow! That looks beautiful @Kaeo! What an awesome artist you got there.

2 Likes