Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

@EricH what a transformation pic! How much weight did you lose?

Sounds like a thunder storm with Rain666!

1 Like

Are ya still running? :grinning:
JK, I bet you did great :muscle:t2:

That is a fine looking beard sir

1 Like

Around 50 lbs., or 25%. Apparently, dumping 1,000 empty calories on top of the garage that I ate every day, coupled with inactivity made me fat. I traded pizza and beer for water and spinach, and it works.

3 Likes

Thank you, I grew it myself!

I am thinking that if you were ever to have a portrait painted, this photo would be an excellent choice. Artfully beautiful.

3 Likes

PD1cIETj3CbPNqZbT2

And that my friends is how you do something different when what you tried in the past didn’t work.

Congrats on your one full month of recovery and super congrats on walking out of that grocery store with no booze!!! Shit like that was hard for me in the first months. Great job. :blush:

5 Likes

Day 597 :raised_hands:t3: So close to the 600 club! It adds up… just taking it one day at a time. :pray:t3::yellow_heart:

41 Likes

Beautiful day as fall begins to close out

26 Likes

Nice to see you in the light buddy. :rofl:
Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Here’s my last sober selfie from a few weeks back. Still sober and super happy about it😁546 days now

40 Likes

Look at the difference! Amazing

2 Likes

One year , 7 months and 10 days sober! Feeling overall completely healthier with no ongoing active addictions. Feeling calm and happy, at peace and serene. Pleasant thoughts and feelings for the most part, life is overall good.

39 Likes

Today I got to see my son dress up for his first formal dance. I was able to be the sober/responsible parent to make sure he gets to where he needs to be. This is truly a blessing to be sober for. Just wanted to share with you all. Have a great sober weekend.

35 Likes

Sharp suit on the young man - you’ve done him right, Butch.

1 Like

Dude, that’s a half marathon? That is fantastic! I hope you finished healthy and happy.

i8nNwZo3Ew31m
:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Right on, @Butch !
Nice one.
Congratulations to the both of you.
:+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required, please review rules) (Part 3).