Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required please)

Thank you so much!! It was a great birthday!:grinning:

1 Like

Tgif I canā€™t wait omg one more sleep :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m already living in Friday, friends.
You can take it from me that it will feel good when you get here.
Promise Iā€™ll leave it clean and tidy for yā€™all

10 Likes

Today I turned 33 and it was my first sober birthday since I started drinking at 15. And guess what it was still fantastic and fun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

65 Likes

You look very happy. Bet you had a fun day. Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Thank you!! I did :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we went to Trader Vics and had mocktails then to a kava and cbd lounge. It was a lovely boozefree evening

1 Like

Friday and on the way to the first physical board meeting in a long time. Strengthened by the sun and my growing sober beard

2 months and 30 days

33 Likes

Almost to my 300 mark. Hope you all are well. New sponsor! New attitudeā€¦ :orange_heart::heart::yellow_heart::brown_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

43 Likes

Day 236.
Me: I need to color my hair, my tips are all sun bleached. Also me No way Iā€™m paying my local hairdresser $40 for Coloring when the Dollarstore have hair colors for $3 Iā€™ll do it myself. This is the right brown shade an all. Itā€™ll be beautiful.

Dollarstores haircolor: How about a new look, Ronia the robbers daughters wild cousin? You havenā€™t tried that yet, Voila her it is, just forget brushing it for a while, this is way you look now.

Me: Hello, Emi (thatā€™s the hairdresser) I did something I probably shouldnā€™t have, please help. :joy:

31 Likes

Just Emmet, my kitchen gargoyle, and me checking in to say Happy Friday yaā€™all!!

43 Likes

Happy day 110!

1 Like

Happy birthday!! I had my first sober birthday in years not too long ago as well. Keep up all the hard work :+1:

2 Likes

those are metallic dyes. Hard to get out. Be careful what u do next. Do u have a Sallyā€™s Beauty Supply?

1 Like

I know u are proudā€¦ I know im proud of you.
:fish: :tropical_fish: :flags: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :blowfish:

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday::tada::blush::bouquet:, DesirƩe!

2 Likes

Happy 160th!!!

2 Likes

So happy itā€™s Friday! Have a wonderful day TS fam :purple_heart:

33 Likes

My hairdresser is taking a look at it. Itā€™s close to my natural haircolor so the color doesnā€™t really bother me. But I want to be able to brush it at least. Needless to say that Iā€™m not doing it again :joy:

2 Likes

Love your story.
You look great!

At the risk of telling a woman what to do. Please donā€™t kill me.

Iā€™m thinking a bright pink lipstick.
:pray:t2::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, I like the color, itā€™s very close to my natural color. The problem is the tangle, so Iā€™m going to let my hairdresser take a look and see if thereā€™s something she can do :blush:

Definitely matching it with a bright hot pink lipstick, or the classic red one.

I hope youā€™re having a wonderful day.

2 Likes