Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required please)

Congratulations :tada: that’s amazing!!

1 Like

Congrats girl!! That is an amazing accomplishment. :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Day 472. Stronger :muscle:t3: And determined more than ever. Life is good. :heart: I am blessed. :pray:t3:

36 Likes

Way to go On your 4 years Clent.
That is wonderful. Great job.

1 Like

Day 9 sober, day 2 of 2 weeks in hotel quarantine.

31 Likes

Amazing :clap: congratulations on 4 years Clent. How was the 3rd year? I’m working on my second one just wondering what to expect year 3 if i make it

1 Like

Hot dam sir. Well done well done!

If?
What the fuck is that bullshit?
No if’s!!!
:pray:t2::heart::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Four years! You’re a Rockstar!

1 Like

@SoberHappyJessi happy 4 years to both of you :metal: great job on all those years of perseverance, strong will and motivation!

1 Like

Woohoo! This is awesome. Congrats on your 4 years, that’s incredible :muscle:t4::confetti_ball:

1. Evo cruisin’. finally. :hugs:
42 Likes

That’s incredible, Clent. Well done.
The image is reversed, so the numerals on your chip are reversed (at least in the image that I can see), so it looks like you’ve got a six year chip. Hopefully that’s seeing into your future. :wink:

13 days away from reaching my only 90 days of Sobriety in 10 years. The life of recovery is just so great! Always reach out if you need help, don’t give up on your sobriety it is not worth it. Love you all and God bless! :muscle::heart::pray:

31 Likes

This is a great selfie, those pretzels are amazing! And congrats on the sobriety! Keep it up, we’re all in this together.

1 Like

Nice one mate. I’m day 9 but have done 8 months once, this time I feel pumped

1 Like

Keep on trucking, I was ready. I am ready. Stay in tune.

:muscle:t4::muscle:t4: Love to see it!

Thank you! Been a while. Glad to be back on here. Not a big community

1 Like

32 Likes