Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required please)

RfqkGqsWJuAIxcXiTD
Woooohooooo Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday here. I had a pretty shit day but I’m sober and did some running today. I can’t change yesterday but honestly y’all really helped my day not be completely terrible.

38 Likes

53 Likes

Look at you rocking sobriety…
Whoop

1 Like

Congrats, keep up the good work

1 Like

Hitting the gym this morning.

29 Likes

Getting some vitamine D in the garden on this beautiful tuesday afternoon!

35 Likes

Exhausted from my first day back to work from vacation. 1 assistant manager moved the world, the other is a walking turd. Just went to the post office…think they would notice if I went back to Key West?

38 Likes

You could always claim that you got lost on your way to post…

1 Like

Outstanding job on 11 months!

1 Like

Congratulations on 10 months Danni!

2 Likes

day 1 off alcohol and cigarettes after battling for 7-8 years. enough is enough, my life deserves to be honored. i’m so thankful for this community for and the motivation, inspiration and encouragement i’ve found here. thank you!

53 Likes

Where’s little man today?! I bet he lights up your day even when you’re down.
I need a grandson, :smile::blue_heart:

I messed up guys I let stress get the best of me all I can do is be honest I went to the local 7 eleven and bought 3 bottles of malt liquor and I had the strongest buzz ever and went to sleep I’m at work now :unamused:

18 Likes

thank you @Monkey :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

@Truckinmonster21 thank you for being honest, this is how we learn, we keep pushing that button until we just refuse to push it anymore. no shame in slipping, just forgive yourself and learn so you have more tools in your toolbox next time you feel an urge, tools that can help you remember why we choose not to — and remember you’re not alone we’ve all been there!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Hey dude what happened? You’ve been up and down quite a bit is everything going okay? Glad you’re here and glad you’re always humble through the relapses that have happened. Back to the drawing board bud

6 Likes

Trucker!! I wish you came here instead. It’s not an option for you anymore!

4 Likes

Get back up and start again, you know how it works. BTW there should be an Energy drinks anonymous bc that shit will kill you :anguished:

5 Likes

After a relapse my sponsor really got me with one question that hit really hard. “If you want things to change things have to change. So what are you going to different this time?” Love you man and I’ve been there before. I have so much empathy and respect for anyone coming back brother.

3 Likes