Sober Selfies #9 (shirts required please)

I spent the weekend teaching a few of my sons good buddies how to fish. It was probably the most fun ive had fishing in a long time! My son, who is 7, was a big help rebaiting and showing them things, i was pretty proud of him. We caught some moster redtail surf perch.
Day 649

41 Likes

Happy birthday Jen ! :smile::metal:

1 Like

*lovely weekend sober with my family , good times ahead **

36 Likes

The long weekend is coming to an end it’s back to reality tomorrow. But for now I’m enjoying this moment. :blush: The day is ending with a little sun :partly_sunny: just in time to watch it set :sunrise: and the Bruins :ice_hockey: are in game 2 of then playoffs. :sparkles: Life is good today. :yellow_heart::black_heart:

41 Likes

I’m glad you relaxed, it shows in the sun glow! :hugs:

1 Like

It belongs here: :innocent:

250 days!!

38 Likes

Happy birthday 2 u!

1 Like

Or the mental health memes thread.

1 Like

Feliz cumpleaños!!!

1 Like

Happy birthday Jenn! :partying_face:

1 Like

Wow congratulations :partying_face: that’s great news Becs

1 Like

This is my serious face.

32 Likes

Day 1062. School holidays with this one. Absolute light of my life. Blessed :pray::heart:

31 Likes

I can’t help but smile.
Tourettes can have my middle finger!
10 Months

I now know i can do life without drugs, challenging but so worth it… I never knew the sun could feel so good!

43 Likes

RfqkGqsWJuAIxcXiTD
Woooohooooo Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday here. I had a pretty shit day but I’m sober and did some running today. I can’t change yesterday but honestly y’all really helped my day not be completely terrible.

38 Likes

53 Likes

Look at you rocking sobriety…
Whoop

1 Like

Congrats, keep up the good work

1 Like