Sober selfies

Well done on a YEAR!!!

3 Likes

Rooting for the Astros here in Dallas!!

5 Likes

Me an my rookie Nolan Ryan baseball card will be rooting for the Astros as well!

3 Likes

91 days sober, and 365 days since my last haircut.

21 Likes

Hello :wave::wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

thank you so much!! :pray::sparkles::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you !!! :pray::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Awww that makes me so happy to hear! Wow that’s amazing, thanks for the support and encouragement. I hope you have a beautiful rest of the day.
(Ps- you’re a badass! Limewashing on a scaffold!? Hell yaa, that’s super cool. )

3 Likes

Heee vintage, mag ik je wat vragen… heb jij verteld over je herstel aan je date?

2 Likes

Die hardBbrewer fan - rooting for Astros this year!

2 Likes

Thank you!!:pray::pray: Favorite change? That’s a good and challenging question… I would say shifting from the mindset of doing everything on my own and just being more on the outside to constantly staying connected with others and never having to be alone or suffer. When I finally realized on a deeper level that I never have to suffer alone and that I have a ton of women around me who are more than willing to be there for me and talk and hang out my life has changed. I don’t fall into the depression and isolation like I used to most of this year. I kept going in and out but as of the last few months of this year I finally got it that I never ever have to suffer because I have tools now I can use right away to shift back into love and gratitude and be held and supported

8 Likes

Congratulations. Love what you said about not being alone and isolated. Connecting with others. This is key for me as well. Inspired.:pray:

3 Likes

Amazing you look beautifully peaceful

2 Likes

Great job on One year sober Party%20Ballons

2 Likes

Meer dat ik gestopt ben omdat ik er niet goed op reageerde door mijn gastric bypass. Ik werd er ziek van en voelde mijn grens niet meer aan erdoor. De lol was er van af en ik wil controle houden. En zo was het ook.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Lovely pic! How do you remove. I keep going to try to remove mine but can’t seem to figure it out :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Go to your post, click the pencil then erase the link to the photo if that’s all you’re trying to do.

2 Likes

I bookmark the message first so I can find it back easily. Just push the tree dots below the article and push the bookmark sign.
After a few weeks I go to my article trough my bookmark and push the pencil button to adjust my message. Then I remove the picture :grin:
Done!

Hope you understand it :hugs:

1 Like

This topic has more than 10 000 posts and is getting too difficult to manage while putting unnecessary strain on the forum’s resources. A new topic has been created here: Sober Selfies *New*