Sober selfies

At least online mainly

I guess me getting a haircut was what threw some people off. Lol.

First week clean… And enjoying the great outdoors

15 Likes

Wherever you are looks beautiful! I wish we had bluffs and an ocean around here.

Its one of the channel islands :blush:

1 Like

Were you traveling? I’v got an upcoming trip and it will be the first without alcohol.

Yes I was a camping trip for the weekend. Thats a big deal because you have the perfect opportunity to enjoy yourself sober.
Where are you going to?

I’m going to Punta Cana and of course the place has all inclusive alcohol. Even though i work at a bar, I’ve found it easy to resist the temptation. I love scuba diving, and it’s so much better not being hungover. Do you live in Europe? I’ve only been there once.

2 Likes

I live in California, the channel islands are about an hour off the coast.
Just looked it up that looks gorgeous.
Im glad you are staying sober thats great. Do you have a nonalcoholic drink to help keep your mind elsewhere just incase?Mine is a shirley temple, whenever I start feeling anxious.
Honestly though how wonderful to be in such a beautiful place where you get to enjoy it sober!!

2 Likes

Love your starfish necklace @Elisabeth

1 Like

Thank you! I love starfish and all things ocean!
:ocean: :fish: :turtle: :octopus: :sunrise: :dolphin:

2 Likes

Omg lol, sorry, I thought you meant the Channel Islands off Normandy. I’m Cali bound next year. I live in Illinois and where I’m at is nothing but corn fields as far as the eye can see.
Mountain Dew is my go to craving drink; however, the countries I’ve been to either don’t have it or they have some weird version of it. Maybe I’ll try a shirley temple there! I guess there’s room in my suitcase since there won’t be bottles of booze in it, I’ll take my own.

Haha there yeah go, hopefully it doesnt explode in your suitcase though that would really suck.

I hope you have an awesome time :blush:

3 YEARS 4 DAYS CLEAN from Crystal Meth and Cocaine and about 3 Months No Alcohol

35 Likes

18 Likes

#128 #kids #motivation

20 Likes

Day 5 :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Good job!You got this. Also look at your cats beautiful ears so cute!

3 Likes

Just looking at all your happy and healthy faces is just the motivation that I need today :blush:

2 Likes

Beautiful babies!!

1 Like