Sober selfies

Oh thats awesome. Good for you. The grand canyon is beautiful

1 Like

11 Likes

You have really pretty eyes.

3 Likes

I workout, clean, waste time on here to kill time. You feel numb in general? I went through a phase of that, but it didnt last long.

2 Likes

90 days is awesome! To keep myself busy I’ve been exercising more, hiking with my dog and family, reading a ton, baking, and just got a sketch pad and pencils and started drawing, for something creative that really occupies my mind.

3 Likes

118 days… I think I need a meeting.

26 Likes

Have you ever been to one? and congrats on your time sober !

1 Like

I’ve been to two with a friend. I’ve never talked just sit in the back. It is motivating and not at the same time but I feel like I need to hold myself accountable somehow right now…

4 Likes

oh ok yea thats a good idea. We need accountability to help us Its a good way to build a support system as well. I hope you get to one. I know they help me more then I could have ever imagined.

2 Likes

I am today one day away from a year being sober.
I actually had today a lot of struggles and I don’t know why my addiction hit me again today.
So what I did was, I took some time to meditate, I listened to some soft music, I tried to relax my mind without having my mind rushing to act on my addiction.

Thank God, I am still sober even though I had a rough morning.

If I could do it, then you could do it too.
Wishing you a restful night from New York to you in United Kingdom

8 Likes

Been awhile so here’s a gym selfie

12 Likes

330 days today!

29 Likes

The numbness comes and goes but when it’s here it lasts for ages. I’ve replaced my addiction with eating which really isn’t good.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Only 2.5 days in, after messing up my 24 day streak but I’m feeling good!

27 Likes

Well welcome back to sobriety.
I know you can make day 25.

Also, in case it is under-appreciated the fact your eyebrow color matches your hair :wink::muscle::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

22 Likes

Hi stranger!!!

1 Like

That’s right! Looking like yourself again:)

Looks like my morning head (except the beard lol)

1 Like