Sober selfies

Jocko is here to help motivate you:

2 Likes

Awesome hair!!! I wish I could pull that off, looks good on you! :sparkling_heart::+1:

1 Like

Lolā€¦ I need lots of dope for next month.
The final 3 are at 1000 yards, 3 shots only. Got to hit those to be competitiveā€¦

1 Like

130 days :sleeping: :cold_sweat:! Iā€™m holding on in there. I put my funky dungarees on to cheer me up

31 Likes

Youā€™re so photogenic! I look like a caveman in all my pictures haha.

2 Likes

That is because you are :grin:

1 Like

Better not shave!

2 Likes

Why not? goforit

Tear out the X. You got it!

That sounds so good

1 Like

Itā€™s very neon tropical. Are you sure? as someone who is folically challenged I canā€™t really speak from experience, but I have my gay style knowledge obviously (a lot of us possess this gift :joy: or at least think we do) and it tells me you are beautiful just the way you are. If you are changing colour go for something powerful, smart, sexy and classy and youā€™ll be walking tall feeling confident. Darker browns are in, but what about a lighter brown/copper shade, that way you can still get a bit of brightness in there.

Tell me to shut up if you wish.

Pahaha thanks. I mean you havenā€™t seen the outtakes :joy: Iā€™m a stront supporter of cave people. :+1:

2 Likes

Shut up. :joy: as a stylist whos done every color there is, i can guarantee you that copper doesnā€™t work on me. Green works on me.

1 Like

Green it is then :smiley:

1 Like

Killing those 130 days, Sophie! Even in some apron/smock/overalls/tablecloth?/pajamasā€¦ whatever it is. You look great!

2 Likes

Ohhhh do something with light pastel colors! 惘(^_^)惘

1 Like

Thank you :heart: :slight_smile:

Thank you :heart: itā€™s all of those things :slight_smile: diverse dungs :+1:

2 Likes

Well i dont know what dungarees areā€¦but great job with the days and yourā€¦umā€¦dungarees!

2 Likes

:joy: I looked them up. Literally just overalls. At least thatā€™s what we call them over here in the Seattle area.

4 Likes