Sober selfies

Awww @marsha , you look alike and have the same smile! Love the blue hair!

1 Like

She is my artistic daughter. :blush: I call her Cookie Monster :blush: She is my baby at 25 and getting married in July.

4 Likes

Lol! My family used to always introduce me as the “artsy one in the family”, with all my different hair colors too, haha! Wow, she looks young, like 15! Good genes! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks…and she is a very good girl. No drugs doesnt drink…I am a proud mamma😊 Makes me feel like I did something really.

6 Likes

80 days!!! :grin:

26 Likes

Wow 80 days that’s awesome! Goals right there! Congratulations😊

1 Like

Should be day 10 but unfortunately it’s day 1 again

14 Likes

Attempting to survive the annual Jones family fishing trip stuck in a cabin with my inlaws. This will be the first time sober in 13 years. 40 days sober, working on the strength to keep it going!

24 Likes

Day 40 for me too! Good luck on this trip!

3 Likes

Day 4.5

12 Likes

Thanks, Charlie! Congratulations on 40 days!

1 Like

17 Likes

Dude are you riding a brakeless bmx?

I ride also, what’s your set up?

2 Likes

Oh that is so hilarious

1 Like

Haha, for sure. I used to ride brakeless- we thought it improved commitment, more like improved the chances of hitting a car lol.

I ride Fits as far as bmx, I’ll have to snap a shit this weekend! Do you mountain or road bike as well?

1 Like

Day 44 at night, my whole life has gone to better, I have gone to brush the teeth to my little daughter (2 years) and she has taken my brush and given me a lesson on how to do it …

I have 2 girls Nerea (4 years old) and Érika (2 years old) the older one is an angel and the little one a demon … :innocent:+:smiling_imp:

17 Likes

Id go bike riding with you if I could!! Its so relaxing :blush:Glad you stayed strong.

3 Likes

A week sober

15 Likes

I think I need to slow down on the coffee!!
74 days

20 Likes

Lol is that venti? Today I told myself okay im going to slow down and cut back, then I bought a venti and was like wow Im making progress…hahaha I was having 2 coffees a day!! Not good, but progress

2 Likes