Sober selfies

Oh that is so hilarious

1 Like

Haha, for sure. I used to ride brakeless- we thought it improved commitment, more like improved the chances of hitting a car lol.

I ride Fits as far as bmx, Iā€™ll have to snap a shit this weekend! Do you mountain or road bike as well?

1 Like

Day 44 at night, my whole life has gone to better, I have gone to brush the teeth to my little daughter (2 years) and she has taken my brush and given me a lesson on how to do it ā€¦

I have 2 girls Nerea (4 years old) and Ɖrika (2 years old) the older one is an angel and the little one a demon ā€¦ :innocent:+:smiling_imp:

17 Likes

Id go bike riding with you if I could!! Its so relaxing :blush:Glad you stayed strong.

3 Likes

A week sober

15 Likes

I think I need to slow down on the coffee!!
74 days

20 Likes

Lol is that venti? Today I told myself okay im going to slow down and cut back, then I bought a venti and was like wow Im making progressā€¦hahaha I was having 2 coffees a day!! Not good, but progress

2 Likes

Yes its a venti. I had a triple shot of espresso with three pumps of caramel. And a free iced coffee refill, twice. So thatā€™s 6 shots of espresso and 2 iced coffees so far today.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh hahaha
Yes you should cut back!!lol

2 Likes

Three weeks

2 Likes

Instead of getting slammed this weekend I am spending my long weekend at a 3day event for my growth

40 days!

6 Likes

56 days! Just got back from a lovely meal with friends from Taiwan, not at all tempted to drink as they knocked back cosmopolitans!

15 Likes

Hello friends, today I have been running 14 miles (22.7 km) a perfect day, but today is my last day of vacations and tomorrow I have to work :cry: ā€¦ a hug to everyone.

:evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::pig2::palm_tree::deciduous_tree:(I in the middle of the forest part 7)

23 Likes

Day 1ā€¦ Again!!!

19 Likes

Came to work for a head start.

Happy Memorials Day

Day #42

9 Likes

Nice job man. Looking forward to joining you. Im a little behind :relieved:

1 Like

13 momths

13 Likes

It was so hard but I made it through the Jones family fishing trip sober. Iā€™m in desperate need of a shower but Iā€™m 45 days sober!!

30 Likes

Full pump after a workoutā€¦progress not perfection!

almost a full year of excersize and diet after a pretty sedentary addiction that left me weak and unmotivated

18 Likes

Day 48. I love my evening runs! Something I never used to do but I needed to change my evening routine.

34 Likes