Sober selfies

Chilling out under my olive tree. Last year I think it produced 4 or 5 olives…

15 Likes

‘‘Come and get ya Steak Bake and see through brew for £2!’’

Looking beautiful, as always :kissing_heart: xx

2 Likes

See through brew!!! Ha, I love it :joy:

You a Phoenix nights fan? I read that with the “come and get yer black bin bags” tune haha :kissing_closed_eyes: xx

Post 10k am run. Saturdays used to be for hangovers and self loathing. This is much better.

6 Likes

Ok can’t put up the pic…help

Open the reply box, click on upload button in lower right…pick photo from your gallery.

Post 10k am run. Saturdays used to be for hangovers and self loathing. This is much better.

19 Likes

Heading out for my first sober concert in… my whole life! It’ll be so weird to remember more than bits and pieces of the set list.

27 Likes

Certainly sounded like it :joy:

Yup see through brew. My Nanna makes a belter. Like tea flavoured water. Rank :joy: xx

I love a good builder’s brew :wink: decaf bags now though…xx

1 Like

Looks like a blast! (And a night you’ll remember!)

1 Like

Best cup of tea has to have two tea bags and the slightest drop of milk. Otherwise it just looks and tastes, of piss :joy:

3 Likes

Day 81 :grinning:

22 Likes

15 Likes

Double digits 10 days soba and going strong!

30 Likes

Day 170…happy, peaceful, and free

22 Likes

13 Likes

National Selfie Day! Lol

Same days as me, how you finding it?

There’s me Christmas Eve the year before last, after sniffing Oxys and Xanax in the bathroom I proceeded to pour and chug a solo cup or 2 full of wine. Good times and there’s me a few days ago 78 Proud sober days later. Life’s such a blessing now, even on sunny days I couldn’t appreciate it without drugs and slept all day on drugs so. Freedom is amazing :blush: hope everyone’s doing well, YOU ALL LOOK GOOD :heart_eyes:

21 Likes