Sober selfies

See the irony in what looks similar to an AA symbol on your shirt in the first photo…lmao. What a huge difference.

3 Likes

Sober 2 and half days. Only other time I quit was 1 month.

26 Likes

You look tan and healthy! Gorgeous! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

double digit day 10 celebrated with a workout

18 Likes

Congrats happy double digits day! :slight_smile: I’m doing good Des I have done a clinical detox to get soba after not going a day for 5 year without a drink I couldn’t have done it alone, I’ve had 2 days were I have thought I’d do anything for a drink right now cried and shouted but all in all not to bad… how are you finding eveything?

That’s the sober sisters motto…“She believed she could, so she did” :grin:

3 Likes

760 days sober today! :grin: WAHOO!!

28 Likes

I love this! What an awesome idea, she’s going to love that forever.

Did she get a big kick out of seeing it?

This is my favorite thing today! I love the sleeve idea!

I have been going quite good although i am finding it tough when freinds invite me out and i can’t go coz i don’t feel strong enough to go to a bar yet, makes me feel boring and they don’t really understand why i won’t go.
Also i woke up this morning feeling hungover after dreaming i was drinking, whats that all about! On the whole though i am pleased and happy to be sober.
Well done to you on 10 days. Hopefully we can beat this together sober twin :blush:

Last time I did this, I was at day 6. I made it to Day 60! Thank you to all of you for helping me stay on track. Our journey is not over, friends. But, it helps to have great people supporting you. Stay sober!

17 Likes

I’m the same luckily I don’t get out much anyway but I went to a friends last night they don’t know my situation I keep it to really close friends and family she asked me if I was sure I didn’t wana drink 3 times in half an hour I know cause I counted! :joy:
I’ve heard people say they have had dreams were they believe they have relapsed hope they pass for you twinnie keep it up! :facepunch::blush:

1 Like

Looking good @Melrm girl… love that wennie dog…

2 Likes

1 year today clean

30 Likes

Climbed Mt Warning today. It was amazing and cld never have done it if I was still drinking and smoking!

22 Likes

Congratulations on 1 year, an amazing milestone!

1 Like

Heading to my alcoholic parents’ house for a get-together. By far my biggest trigger. Spent extra time with my girl pampering ourselves with matching hairstyles and I’m going to cheat from healthy eating and get an energy drink. Wish me luck!

27 Likes

Good luck Mrs Jones you can get through this and you look amazing. Well done you :wink::heart::slight_smile:

Went to a petting zoo today with my kids. Had a blast! Felt good to be clear headed.

16 Likes

Thanks @Des! You’re sweet! I made it back home in one piece but my anxiety is through the roof. Ready to get cozy and chill out!

2 Likes