Sober selfies

Both? :joy: the free fall was amazing. I also liked pulling the cords on the chute to make us spin. My friend who went with me stopped drinking 5 years ago!

4 Likes

The free fall IS amazing. Like I almost didnā€™t want it to stop- scratch that- I definitely didnā€™t want it to stop. Good show!

2 Likes

Im going on a bigger plane to get more altitude next time. Definitely want a longer free fall!

1 Like

21 Likes

Always wanted to skydive, definitely going to fall at some point.

1 Like

18 Likes

Just got home from soberversary dinner after a long day at work (Iā€™m absolutely exhausted) and this little shit decided she wanted ALL the attentions!
20180624_193030|375x500
She is currently cleaning that fresh out of the shower hair right now. It WAS clean. Now itā€™s got cat cooties!

Oh, and dinner was sooooo gooooood!

2 Likes

19 Likes

Did you end up having a good time tonight??

Yes I did! But the bastards wouldnā€™t let me pay for my damn food even though I ordered just about everything on the menu. We had a very nice time and it was good to be laughing with my co-workers/friends away from the diner. And the one server had to take the weekend off and offered to work my shift tomorrow and everyone pretty much bullied ā€œteam leaderā€ into it. So surprise 3 day weekend! Monday through Wednesday off. I damn well need it.

8 Likes

Enjoying a little quiet time
Day 222

25 Likes

Oh man, now youā€™re hooked!

1 Like

Itā€™s true! I am soooo enjoying everything I have done since sobriety. I sat on a barstool for so long, I forgot there was a whole big, exciting world out there!

3 Likes

No longer hiding! Going for my fist week. Good luck everybody :muscle:

24 Likes

All of my friends that have done it said itā€™s an incredible experience you canā€™t feel with anything else. But thereā€™s no way in the world I would do it. Roller coasters are a big deal for me to get on so free falling out of of an airplane? Think Iā€™ll find my thrill somewhere else haha! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

One week is look exceptionally well on you!! :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

I likes roller coasters but I have a feeling there is no comparison lol

1 Like

No comparison, for sure!

Another glorious day of sun and sobriety

14 Likes