Sober selfies

Congrats man! Didnt have much doubt in ya anyways, I could see u doin this already lol, considering I already read everything u post in Patrick Warburton’s voice it seems fitting :grin:

2 Likes

90 days!

30 Likes

I’ve definitely started drinking more soda and surgery drinks. I’m on day 68, and my cravings only just started to get bad. I’ll have to stock up on more treats and sodas.

2 Likes

Stank eye outside tonight’s venue.

13 Likes

I drink club soda with a splash of POM pomegranate juice when I am craving soda. Does the trick for me.

3 Likes

In real life I sound like the comedian Bill Burr, just less cussing.

Haha, no way…the Boston that strong in ya huh?

1 Like

I like carbonated water too with a splash of fruit juice. And every night I have pomegranate tea :+1:t3:

1 Like

20180623_165046
Finally made it to the beach! A great way to celebrate my one year

19 Likes

Yo congratulates!

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

23 Likes

Haha! That’s awesome. I was jamming out on my bike ride tonight…I may have done some one handed air drumming/head banging.
*disclaimer: I do NOT recommend head banging on a moving bike in the dark. I about bit it a few times.

4 Likes

…gorgeous!..

1 Like

475 . When I was coming up on a year sober, I wanted to buy myself something awesome to celebrate. So, I bought a friend and I tickets to go skydiving. We were supposed to go a couple of weeks ago, but it poured all day. Well. It is beautiful out this morning, so away we go! After that I am going to a baby shower, and then I am going to go to Live band karaoke. So. Happy sunday, guys.
Your sobriety is what you make it. Go enjoy your life through a new lens. It’s pretty cool, I promise.

16 Likes

Have fun skydiving. That’s still on my bucket list. Looking great!

2 Likes

Wow!! Soaring Sober Ninja! What a way to celebrate ~ you’ve gotta tell us how it felt :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Skydiving Sober Ninja?

I think we call that “Badassnes From Above”

4 Likes

it was amazing, guys. Totally going again.

15 Likes

Omg, you are SO brave, that’s amazing!!!

1 Like

YOURE ALIVE!! :joy::+1:t3: Incredible guts on display SN :clap:t3: Did it feel like you were falling or feel like you were in front of a ginormous fan??

1 Like