Sober selfies

Day 288 haven’t posted in awhile just been busy with work and a lot in recovery. I got my first sponsee 5 days ago and that’s been … weird kinda that I’m a spinster now but it’s awesome and is def helping me in my recovery but idk I just felt like I should share a little bit. I’m just filled up recently so everything has been awesome !

23 Likes

12th step giving back! You have been doing an amazing job to help addicts. This will definately be a new high to help other addicts. Very inspiring work you have done!

2 Likes

Thanks man. Oh yea I forgot to mention that this guy we took in and let stay on our couch to get clean just got 90 days and got a plac with other guys. I got him a job with me and he is back in his kids life. It’s an amazing thing to see what staying clean can do for somebody I’m proud of him and what he has done in 90 days. It’s been an awesome week for real.

7 Likes

90 days, the second time around.

28 Likes

Don’t do it man

You look great as always girl! How are you holding up?

1 Like

90 looks good on you girl! Keep it up!

1 Like

Nah it’s a ford fusion. Mini Coops are way too small for me. I do love the leather seats though…

Not sure if I have seen you beard free. Or maybe I just don’t remember it.

90 days of getting better at getting better, each and every day!

1 Like

handsome-goat

I needed a new piece for over the fireplace, so I had a portrait done. Wasn’t feeling it that day and I think it shows in the expression.

14 Likes

Very distinguished sir! Not everyone can pull off the ruffled shirt dude, you might not have been feelin it but it was sure feelin u!

3 Likes

Chillin on vacation…it ended way too soon :frowning:

15 Likes

on my way back from the gym loving the weather only 16hours sober at moment

11 Likes

Go on, sober, leg selfie @Lionfish! Kicking resedential ass!

1 Like

Keep moving forward, hours into days, days into weeks, weeks into months.

Decide to be strong, and then be strong.

2 Likes

Always seems to happen that way. Takes a couple of days to power down, and then it’s over. You get back into the grind, and all of the good feelings are gone in an hour.

1 Like

That’s the one @Yoda-Stevie I’ll get there one day just hard sometimes but we all have bad days and need them so we know what good days are

The only easy day, was yesterday!

2 Likes

Real talk that bro feeling it today but am gonna control my brain and not let it control me👊

1 Like