Sober selfies

Looking quite summery!

1 Like

All dressed up for a friends wedding earlier today. Jaxon looks thrilled.

Not sure why that first one is aso blurry… but y’all get the gist.
Edit: oh and in my new car!! Woot woot

23 Likes

Hard to believe it’s been 2 years… nana and popo are buried about 100 yards from my dad, his 30 year anniversary was this year in January. Just a day of feeling and reflection. Happy Saturday folks.

13 Likes

I spy leather seats. Very nice! (Mini cooper?)They tend to roast ur ass on a hot day though…Enjoy it! You Deserved it! Everyone movin up in the world buying new cars… may have to sneek a new thread in :wink:

I love your hair color!

I almost didn’t recognize you without the hat!

1 Like

this picture is from last night, so day 481. I curled my hair, and the humidity in Iowa made it flat in mere minutes. Went to my husband’s final show as the sound guy for the shitty band I complained about a few months back :joy:.
Was home before turning into a pumpkin. There was a massive storm that caused extreme flooding in most of the city. Luckily my home, and business were fine. Many of my friends and family weren’t so lucky.

23 Likes

Haaaahaha ! I’m going to have that song in my head all day now!

1 Like

The rant about that bunch of never was dreamers garage band was glorious lol

1 Like

They kept talking about coming to visit. :no_mouth: clearly, I wasn’t the one who invited them.
At least my husband came home at a reasonable time last night, sober.

1 Like

Jeep hair, don’t care! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cut my hair off! So liberating. 35 days sober today!

33 Likes

Also, duck face. You’re welcome.

1 Like

What a beautiful lady. keep up the good work.

1 Like

Looks great on you!

2 Likes

17 Likes

SLAYERRRRRR. Long time metalhead and this is my first Slayer shirt!

And this was me dicking around at the mall in a sequin jacket lol

20 Likes

:metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

1 Like

You should buy that jacket. So faaancy.

1 Like

It was def sweet. They only had large though and I would tear the back out of it like Chris Farley in the fat man in a little coat bit lol

2 Likes