Sober selfies

Oldie but goodie, in honor of my sisters birthday today! This day we had ridden our motorcycles to my Nana’s for a big 4th of July celebration. So many of my favorite things I miss! :heart:

10 Likes

110°, no sweat. 4 miles into my 8 mile walk.

12 Likes

Sorry about your shirt :joy:

(Raiders fan…good day, historic rival!)

In seriousness – 8 miles is a serious trek, especially in such heat with such beard. Good for you, man! Killing it.

Gonna end up at 7 miles. Hopefully my boys will end up with 7 rings about February of next year :grin:

3 Likes

102 out?! I would keel over exercising in that heat.

3 Likes

I’m just hoping for ONE in my lifetime! Especially with all the pure misery since the last one! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now here’s a girl with sense. Same with @Meggers she got sense too.

1 Like

102 isn’t even the hot part of the day. Supposed to get too 110 today and 114 tomorrow

1 Like

You can literally fry an egg on the sidewalk with that heat index! 0-o

1 Like

LET’S GO PENS!

Sentence

2 Likes

They’re a college in Southern California.

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Lol. 6 teams… they probably dominated…

The burn on your back is amazing! And by that I mean super cool and super horrifying! :heart:

1 Like

#whitepeopleproblemsMATTER! OWCH…gonna feel that in the morning!

1 Like

What ya working on there? I am also planning some projects to keep my mind busy. Only 2 days here. Keep going strong!!

1 Like

Nice shirt!!

1 Like

You are so lucky to have that kind of support and look amazing. Congrats on fighting your cravings!

change my hair color and here it is !

25 Likes

They are the team I used to be my team, before my team became the CAPS…you know, that team with the Stanley Cup?

1 Like

mao3g

2 Likes