Sober selfies

Day 34: I love my Fridays working from home. I take the dogs for a run before I start, and then they hang out with me all day while I work and listen to records :smiley:

19 Likes

my last week of work. I worked by myself yesterday, today, and will be by myself tomorrow, too. I suppose it is going to end how it started. Me, making it all happen. What a great journey I’ve been on the last few years, and especially the last 16 months. Without sobriety we would not have finished the house. We would not be moving. I would not have sold my business. Bittersweet.

23 Likes

Day 173 and packing (last minute procrastinator here) to leave for Oklahoma and visit family for a week!!!

25 Likes

Lots of hammock pics lately thanks to being on vacation with the family. :two_hearts:

16 Likes

[Removed by @System]

30 Likes

Congratulations, buddy!

1 Like

What a sweet picture!!

Love the cut! Beautiful pic :hugs:

7 levels!? Wow! That’s quite a workout! :sweat_smile:

Nice looking key ring! Well done :+1:t3:

1 Like

7 levels & 10 bedrooms is a McMansion-sized cottage! Lol Scenery looks pretty around you. Hope today goes by super quickly for you Super Woman :muscle:t3:

After yesterday’s 10k run

15 Likes

Watching the parade to celebrate a disgusting drink (Moxie-soda that tastes like carbonated robitussin) with the bestie @Yomomma

16 Likes

Moxie Madness @MandiH

9 Likes

Yes. Lol. It was fun!! My kid fed me a candy bar and Ali always takes silly face photos…so I had to do one back while she smiles for once! Haha, terrible!

2 Likes

Nope, they ripped that out actually to put a new one in-that’s the big apple! :slight_smile: Where over the bridge? Most of my huge family lives in Durham!

I lived not far from there. My nana was 2 driveways behind the get and go, I grew up on the road behind the North Freeport General Store…near the Quaker Meeting House church

Did they go to Freeport? Doesn’t sound familiar but I am a bit younger-graduated in 2000

No shit. Small world! And, for the record, I did drink some Moxie too today lol. Not as nasty as I remember it but still took 3 of us to finish it lol

Does Juanita have a son named Darren?