Sober selfies

Yes to hearing weird things about your freckles. Mine were a “defect”, lol. Like… It’s my skin, guys.

Hey David, be careful sittin up mainlining that animal planet cuz…apparently if u do it too often you’ll end up turning into David Attenborough himself…

1 Like

Animal Kingdom lol. Not Planet. Its like Sons of Anarchy but more moutain dew extremeness

1 Like

It’s so messed up that anyone would make negative comments like that about something that we have no control over. Freckles are great!

4 Likes

My aunt came to visit me

20 Likes

5 months clean & sober and the best is yet to come. I am now next in line to take a level 7 position from a retiree at my company when my current contract expires in Oct.

My boss is the best, she lobbied hard for me to get this position. Grateful.
I hope everyone is still going strong!

19 Likes

Get it! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank You Mrs Jones :heart:

There is NO WAY my stomach could have handled all of the carnival rides when I was drinking. So thankful for my sober life so I could enjoy every second of this fun day w my girl!

15 Likes

Look who came to visit

21 Likes

Lol, yeah I was joking with ya, then I realized I fell asleep the other night b4 I told u I thought u were talkin about animal planet to begin with when u mentioned it in that other thread

2 Likes

Your hair looks beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks I grew it myself. :joy::wink:
I was thinking about putting a lowlight in next week, but I’m not sure I’m done being a light blonde.

5 Likes

Either way would look gorgeous.

1 Like

Look at all those pretty freckles/“angel kisses”!
Also, cool necklace!

3 Likes

Haters gonna hate. Rock the freckles ladies.

5 Likes

Yes! Now I can put a face to your posts. That’s my favorite part of this thread. Looking strong lady! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Family wedding. First time at a wedding sober, and honestly? It wasn’t as tough as I thought it would be.

19 Likes

Ha! Roy orbison!
I think I know my playlist for this morning!

1 Like

Summer adventures✌

26 Likes