Sober selfies

All of a sudden I hear that dude from Survivor singing “Real American Hero”

So here’s to you Mr. Bearded Basketballin’ Bus Driver Guy! Drive those people where they need to go. Without you, they’d be walking.

7 Likes

Fresh haircut? Lookin slick.

1 Like

It’s about a week old now. Thank you kind sir

2 Likes

That’s way nicer than what I was told about freckles as a kid. When I was 3 my great-grandma to me “You oughta put lemon juice on your face to get rid of those ugly freckles!” So sweet.

2 Likes

My first selfie on Talking Sober. No makeup which is scary! :joy: Have a beautiful weekend!

24 Likes

Sleepover night w my girl!!

21 Likes

At 61 days sober I posted my very first sober selfie. That was 100 days ago!! This has been my first attempt at sobriety and I intend for it to stick. So, at 161 days sober I am pretty grimy and tired, but I’m also happy, full of pizza and the very idea of drinking sounds just freaking awful. Woo!

32 Likes

It looks fabulous on you!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :kissing_heart:

The day started out super stressful, but I took control and made today my bitch lol

30 Likes

The only way tan in the summer is when all the freckles on my arms become 1.

4 Likes

Wow. Just wow. They sound just peachy.

1 Like

Both faces, in both pics… say it all! Really happy for you & your son :+1:t3:

@Bearsbeersbears :joy: I’m genuinely concerned about that happening on my face over time! More pop up every year and I’m scared that one day I’m just gonna be freckle colored.

@Yoda-Stevie She also told me around the same time that if I got out of bed at night that the floor would be covered in snakes.

1 Like

Sad. Very sad.

Eh, it’s okay. She was good in other ways. I mostly feel mild amusement when I think about those things now.

Kinda the reverse Michael Jackson

1 Like

Haha, that reminded me of uncle ruckus on the boondocks… @AiJ maybe u got revitiligo?
revitiligo-i-also-gots-the-re-vitiligo-its-the-opposite-of-what-michael-jackson-got-lucky-bastard

3 Likes

Hah, I haven’t seen that show in years, but he was always the best.
But probably not, I just have a very active little freckle farm.

2 Likes

Day 7~🙄

12 Likes