Sober selfies

It’s one of my happy places. I go there daily. Listen to tunes, smoke a couple cigarettes and psuedo meditate.

1 Like

Dude, that’s soooo funny! I’ve been listening to Regulators at the end of every shift, in the kitchen at work. It popped into my head last week and I make Alexa sing it to me before I leave.

2 Likes

I guess I’m getting old… I thought ‘listening to regulators’ was a job related/training thing… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, some of the kids at work call me old because I know that song. Early nineties or so.

Welcome to the Talking Sober Forum Andi. I believe you will find this very helpful in your sobriety. We all have that connection of addiction. When there’s no one around and you have an urge to use or drink, there’s people here in this form that can relate and understand what you are going through. We are all here to help each other stay clean and sober. Be kind to yourself today and just remember to take sobriety one day at a time, one hour at a time, even one breath at a time. But for the grace of God go I…

6 Likes

Mount up!

Classic, 1 of my all time faves.

2 Likes

Keep getting after it!

1 Like

Yep! They are silly. :grin:

Yaaaay pittie party! Mine is flopsy too!

1 Like

Sober workflow…

23 Likes

Love them so much, guys.

1 Like

0congrats,I’m also 6 months!!I’m in saratoga,new York nice to see this

16 Likes

146 days clean

8 Likes

Day 6. Its very hot in Estonia

20 Likes

Reflecting and getting some Zen time before I do the wedding

20 Likes

A lovely pic at the park, sweatin my baw bag off lol just for you @Mephistopheles

17 Likes

And just like that, my beautiful girlfriend is now a married woman!

23 Likes

It’s HOT!! :weary::sunny:️:fire:

24 Likes

Very happy to hear that bud!!

1 Like

Hopefully you feel better soon