Sober selfies

Rest up and feel better soon!

I swear I had the same look today; Bandana with a pencil tucked behind it, white t-shirt soaked with sweat and covered in sawdust. Shoulda selfiedā€¦

3 Likes

Day 7 complete! Iā€™ve been moody af, but no cravings thankfully. Goodnight :sleepy:

32 Likes

Hope youā€™re up an around soon

1 Like

513. Got my hair darker, so hopefully it grows out natural easier. As a hairdresser , I hate getting my hair done by other hairdressers. The color is fine. I told her what colors to use. But the cut is horrible. Iā€™m going to have to fix it. :roll_eyes:

22 Likes

Haha. And fried

For what itā€™s worth, I think it looks good!

2 Likes

Sweet shirt!

2 Likes

I think it looks good! But I totally get it, I had someone else do my hair twice recently and I HATED it!

1 Like

Its 5am. Not too crazy, I usually wake up around 3am but Iā€™ve been forcing myself to stay in bed and try to go back to sleep until at least 5 lol

1 Like

Lol usually, I enjoy it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Itā€™s from the 2017 tour. Which was awesome!

1 Like

family dinner with our granddaughter :heart_eyes: a little tired and crabby but so cuddly.

26 Likes

I donā€™t mind doing other hairdressers hair, as long as they know what they want.
Iā€™ve never fucked up a cut. Client, friend, hairdresser, or family. I am crazy irritated. She also took off way more than I asked for, too. The layers donā€™t blend AT ALL . I know what is necessary to grow my hair, while eliminating split ends. I donā€™t need you doing what you want all willy nilly.

Let me tell you a storyā€¦I couldnā€™t cut my dogs hair to save my life so I know nothing about cutting hair. I had this super cute hairstyle picked out from a YouTube video. Showed my hairstylist whom Iā€™ve been friends with since I was about 5. She watched the video several times prior to my appointment. We even watched it moments before she cut my hair. She accidentally shaved the entire back side of my head and I said what are you doing thatā€™s not how it was in the video. Well, too late. I ended up with close to a mans haircut, but itā€™s hair. It grew back and she is still my friend and hairstylist!

Good for you. The only person allowed to fuck up my hair is me, though. She wonā€™t be doing my hair again.

Sober day 60ā€¦feel so accomplished. Bedtime after a long 12 hour shift.

20 Likes

Well done! Doggy cuddles are the best :heart_eyes:

Ashley, you couldnā€™t look bad if you tried! Looks beautiful! :smile::hugs:

1 Like

They were my first concert. And justice for all tour!

2 Likes