Sober selfies

Pfft. Baseball, baseball, baseball!!

4 Likes

Definitely a great sport in its own right. But Iā€™ve been in a football drought for 6 months!

And my Blue Jays are disgraceful, but we wonā€™t discuss that :smiley:

2 Likes

I have the Dodgers. I totally understand.

The previous helmet design kind of grew on me, but the new one is nice too.

Mariners fan. They do great for the first half of the season and then fall on their faces like clockwork every dang year.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a lady who knows!

Good to see ya!

1 Like

Love that smile!

Tired and currently caffeinating. Kids are passed out in their carseatsā€¦ minor victory, until i have to take them out :shushing_face::sleeping:

P.s. Reformed Charger fan :raising_hand_woman:ā€ā™€ļø

20 Likes

They make medication for thatā€¦ :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Working on day 23 off of that medication lol

4 Likes

First sober selfie (no makeup, yikes :joy::joy:) Woohoo! :tipping_hand_woman:t3:ā€ā™€ļø

28 Likes

No makeup necessary. And you know how to selfie just fine

2 Likes

You pull off no make up pretty OK. Congrats on your time!!!

1 Like

Haha, I love it! I am a reformed make up wearer now. I never wear it anymore! Itā€™s liberating now. But very very odd at first lolā€¦first thing I always did was shower and put my war paint on!

2 Likes

No amount of make up could tame this, so I gave up on make up a long time ago :rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Yes, @MandiH @anon59060877 , itā€™s very strange not having makeup onā€¦but I decided to stop wearing it when I got sober on 08/01/2018. I wanted to see if there were any positive changes to my skinā€¦the first couple days I had a client ask me if I was sick :eyes::joy: thatā€™s why I was skeptical of sharing, but ohhhh well, yā€™all will see it eventually lol

5 Likes

Itā€™s all the beard. Lol. Does wonders for a dog like me.

barks at the moon

1 Like

haha oh hush! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Absofuckinglutely!

Check out the transformations posts. Youā€™ll see why I wanted to wear make upā€¦lol. My autoimmune face is sometimes less than kind to me, its always red. Whatever I say now, without the alcohol itā€™s light years better than the day that horrid photo was taken!