Sober selfies

Thank you!

My skin has improved SO much. And all the water I drink now helps lol :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I do not know what a fry up isā€¦but food + fry = yummy in my book!

4 Likes

Mmmmm yes. Basically a full English. Bacon, egg, mushrooms, black pudding, toast and maybe some beans!! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Day 400 :innocent:

39 Likes

Oh I love it lol

Headed to the UK in 2 weeks. Everytime I go there or to Ireland, a full breakfast is the first order of business.

3 Likes

Aww, thank you! And I suppose I should wish you a happy Sunday now! :sweat_smile: I will get used to where everyone is living and adjust accordingly haha

3 Likes

Day 69. Headed to a wedding in Louisville today. Super proud for tying my first Windsor knot.

34 Likes

Snapchat makes me look cooler than I am. I hope everyone has a wonderful day today. I started the process of writing down the first truth inventory, basically an inventory of all the suffering my addiction has caused to myself and others. I started it last night but plan on adding more to it today.

30 Likes

Mmm lovely. Enjoy your visit!

1 Like

Donā€™t forget the tomatoes! And as you head further North itā€™s haggis and/or black pudding.

1 Like

Yummm. Have you had white pudding? Had that in Dublin once.

2 Likes

Lol I think itā€™s just sausage meat

1 Like

Good laaawd, my trip cant get here soon enough. Iā€™m in it just for the breakfast. White pudding is phenomenal. I believe its sausage meat and ground up organs. Love black pudding as well.

Havenā€™t had haggis yet (havenā€™t been to Scotland yet), so thats on the radar for sure. I love food, especially anything adventurous. In Iceland I had whale, puffin, and hakĆ”rl (fermented shark). All but the last one were great. Puffin is awful delicious for being so cute.

2 Likes

Wow sounds just like me going to grocery buying things we dont need and adding 4 bottle vodka. Like any normal person would think that my shopping is normal-:frowning:
But now sober for 325 days

2 Likes

A fry up sounds delicious. Havenā€™t had one since I was home in Chicago last year. I miss the rashers the mostšŸ˜„

1 Like

Havenā€™t been to this meeting in awhile. Good to see all the familiar faces.

12 Likes

Heck yeah I did! I had to take advantage of the opportunity, one of my primary objectives everytime I go to a new place is to try the most exotic local grub I can find.

I do NOT recommend the fermented shark. Not as bad as I was anticipating, but 10/10 never again.

3 Likes

So grateful for places like that today

1 Like

Sober sundaymorning walk :v:ļø

23 Likes