Sober selfies

I’m seeing so many new faces to veteran names! This is fun!

1 Like

Beautiful pic @ELY83!

Thanks @BondJaneBond!! You too, @Meggers is right…it is really fun to see the faces of those Ive read the posts of! It gave me a little bit of anxiety to post😂 but…I suppose I spend more time with you guys than some other people in my life!

4 Likes

You are so pretty and such an inspiring person. :blush:

2 Likes

Awww what a lovely compliment ~ thank you! You’re a beautiful inspiration to me as well :hugs:

Shirt twins!

1 Like

3 months. It feels good to be present in life again

24 Likes

He’s smiling!! :heart_eyes::wink::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you. I have everything to smile about when I’m grateful

Forgot to upload this from a couple of weeks ago. It takes a lot of work to look this good. For @CaptAZ

11 Likes

Congrats on your baby boy! What a blessing he never has to see you drink. My babies are teens now and they have two alcoholic parents, who are both sober now, but they’ve been through a lot. And I’ve had similar grocery store experiences. I remember going to the store for things I didn’t need just so I could buy more alcohol. I never had the balls to buy just alcohol, like the person checking me out could t tell anyway, I probably reeked of alcohol and I could barely pay my hands would shake so badly. Ugh I never want to go back to that life!!

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: it looks yuuuummmy. Like caramel!

1 Like

Day 3 spending time with the doggo

33 Likes

Sorry to hear you have relapsed. Well, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again. Are you still going to meetings?

3 Likes

Yes I’m at one now :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Welcome home Steve. You are right where you belong.

6 Likes

Today has been a great day! Friday’s are normally the day I relapse because I “deserve” to celebrate. Today I celebrated in other ways! I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night :heart:

27 Likes

Sitting in a greasy spoon waiting for my car to get it’s service. Resisting the urge to order a fry up…

144 sober days, 1 day at a time! :fire: :fist:

25 Likes

You look great! And I love the photo behind you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s Saturday and I’m approaching 43 days sober :smiley:

29 Likes