Sober selfies

It shows. You look happy.

2 Likes

Thank you @Yoda-Stevie and @Bill_Phillips !! It’s been a wonderful and welcomed learning experience so far!

1 Like

Cat helping me work this morning.

21 Likes

You look so bright and happy, sobriety definitely looks good on you :hugs:

Hard to tell in the lighting, but chopped over 4" off and threw some highlights in.

27 Likes

Day 2 good morning all :smile:

14 Likes

I will take responsibility for all my decisions yesterday today and tomorrow . Hope everyone has a super sober day

20 Likes

Haha, and in the right thread!

P.s. Things got way more clear when you posted the last one. I was thinking, “who is this guy? He seems so familliar!”

3 Likes

Just wanted to take a sec and say how much i appreciate each and every one of you on here. This app is full of so much positivity, encouragement, openness, honesty… just people being REAL and accepting of that realness. I love it, i love you all, thank you :yellow_heart:

Screenshot_20180918-103132_Google
…to all of us plants growing through concrete…

24 Likes

That’s a great photo. Reminds me if one I took a few weeks ago.

15 Likes

Thats awesome! Plants growing in random and seemingly impossible places are some of my ultimate favorite things to see :blush:

2 Likes

Everyday cannot be puppies and unicorn farts. Good for you for taking charge of your mood. Here’s some stuff that always makes me laugh, because I used to love to mess with people’s heads. Been reading these for years. Never gets old.

http://www.emailsfromanasshole.dontevenreply.com

2 Likes

What kind of headphones are those? One of my 2 kids lost my bluetooth pair. They were pretty inexpensive but worked and sounded great. Sometimes when im riding i just dont want to be alone with my own thoughts :wink:

1 Like

FWIW – i use the cheapo Skull Candy blue tooth headphones. They sound pretty good and are fairly cheap. They have held up well. my last pair was like 20 bucks and lasted me over a year.

Edit: Mine are an older model of these: https://www.skullcandy.com/shop/earbuds/bluetooth-earbuds/inkd-wireless

Hey @Jante76- Beats by Dre… This is my second pair. I had my original pair, went to the gym high, left them there and then tore my house apart trying to find them. Figured I had lost them for good and bought another pair. I highly recommend them. Best Buy had them online for $99 once, usually $199. They price match, I have the screenshot if you’re interested.

1 Like

I agree. I will check this out :hibiscus:

Haha loved the Happy Gilmore moment :joy:

@Lionfish yes, id appreciate that.
Ive owned enough throwaway pairs that i want to get a nice set or 2.

1 Like

Cool. Ill check those out too. Ive had the brand before and usially ended up ruining them somehow. Sound was always pretty good though.

I bought them bc they were cheap and on sale somewhere. Ended liking them so I bought multiple pairs. For some reason, once I stopped drinking, I stopped losing headphones, phones, sunglasses, and such. Strange.

2 Likes