Hahaha. Odd how that worked out :wink:

1 Like

5 months without doing crystal meth… I don’t look dead anymore :grin:

23 Likes

day 284 hope everyone has a safe sober day

25 Likes

Check out winstonsmushface on ig…

10 Likes

Work. Always getting in the way of the fun stuff I want to do! Like sleep. Lol.

24 Likes

one day at a time!

17 Likes

Love this channel too. Lots of funny stuff and things that make you go “hmmm”.

2 Likes

Less make up, so much more the natural me, 56 days sober

19 Likes

Yay on the 56 days!

1 Like

Thank you, it feels amazing but still only the beginning for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I remember day 56 like it was 235 days ago! The only number that matters is “1”. 1 more day where I said “no” to 1 drink…the first drink, because I won that 1.

Keep getting better at getting better each and every day!

6 Likes

Dude…you wearing a BJJ patch?

1 Like

Blue belt is strong. When I was stationed in Okinawa, I trained in Shorin Ryu for a bit, but let it drop when I got out and moved back to the US. Now, I train in Krav and kick-boxing. Testing for Orange in both on Friday. Just started attending my school’s BJJ “no gi” classes once a week, to work on my ground skills. There’s a couple other martial artists here. Might need to start our own thread.

No interest for me in competition or tournaments. It’s all for self-defense and self-discipline. Best way to round out my ability to be “Dangerous on Demand”.

I think Connor has had his day. Don’t think that side-show against Mayweather was a smart move. I predict Khabib by submission.

5 Likes

66 days :grin:

34 Likes

all the evidence anyone would need to try this out!

2 Likes

Sober and just finished work :smiley:

21 Likes

19 Likes

Yes I am! South of Seattle. Go Hawks!

4 Likes

I think even our pets know when we stop drinking/using. I really do! Haha. Our entire energy changes for the better getting sober. I just remember seeing my dog at my parents look at me funny when he saw me drunk…looking almost sad and confused when I came over…it hurt my heart noticing that. Its nice to see you sober, happy, hugging on your kitty cat. Pets are family members too who love us unconditionally.

2 Likes

Hes beautiful! Congratulations uncle, let the spoiling commence!

1 Like