Sober selfies

Just relaxing while the husband does his music

31 Likes

You lightened your hair, and your soul. Your smile says it all.

Keep getting better at getting better, each and every day.

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t believe how hot it was. Shouldnā€™t be dripping while setting up Halloween decorations!

1 Like

Rainy day in Michigan! 122 days sober

45 Likes

Thatā€™s a sunny-day sober smile. Keep getting better at getting better, each and every day!

1 Like

Thank you Yoda!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø

1 Like

Captains log, day 263. Perfect weather out. Lifeā€™s a blessing I no longer take for granted.

27 Likes

Word. Love the beard and the life in your eyes! Keep shining!

1 Like

Bottom is dropping out tonight. Iā€™m so ready!!

Iā€™m always amazed at the WHITE in sober eyes! You look beautifulā¤ļø

3 Likes

Love the sober stache!:v:t2:

1 Like

Love!!!:heart:ļø:two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

It takes me many days (for me) to grow a mustache, so I figure what a better way to track my progress than a #SoberStache, plus itā€™s cool as hell.

It is indeed! Pretty soon everyone will know just how sober you areā€¦ before you know it youā€™ll be able to do two braids down the stache. YesssssšŸ˜„

Heck yeah! My wife hates it tho. She always threatens to shave it while Iā€™m sleeping. I think shes joking. I would be bummed if I woke up and sober stache was goneā€¦

Now thatā€™s asking for it, like way past dog house, sleeping in motel territory. Iā€™m willing to take that risk.

Dangā€¦ thatā€™s some stache loyalty right thereāœ‹šŸ» up top

1 Like

This hair is an accurate representation of my lifeā€¦unruly!

26 Likes

Drenched river rat at the office today

19 Likes

My kiddo is home from college for the weekendā€¦ all is well with the world!!! Thank God for sobriety so I can enjoy moments, and weekends, like this.

30 Likes