Sober selfies

So beautiful! Where is this at?

I’ve done giant before. It was a good climb.

Ypsilon Lake in Rocky Mountain National Forest near Estes Park! Kind of a hike to get there but well worth the climb.

1 Like

Wise to take that when the daylight grows short. I up my vitamin D in the winter, as I am prone to winter blues. I also take Bee Pollen. Really helped last winter, as it was my first sober-winter in a looooong time.

3 Likes

After writing exams after 4 hours sleep :yum: Day 10 again

21 Likes

Another five mile run. Sobriety and a proper diet rocks!

16 Likes

If I could do just 2 miles I’d be happy, and you’re doing 5?!?! That’s awesome.

When I started I couldn’t run five MINUTES! I’m slow, but I do it. :running_man:t3:‍♂️

2 Likes

What else do you take?

l always just took a multi v, but just got some curcumin to take also. I should probably take some more vitamin d too since winter is on its way.

1 Like

Fkn wrkn! Lol! It’s windy and cold in norcal today!

15 Likes

I take a multi-vitamin formulated for men over 50, Curcumin with pepper extract, Krill oil, Glucosamin & Chondriton, Ginsing, Saw Palmetto, and Colliodal minerals. In the winter I’ll take additional C and D. I also consume a BCAA supplement on days that I work out, which is every day.

Cool. Thanks!

1 Like

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Well, i already knew about the jocko one.

That is a wonderful area. Grew up hunting and camping in that area!

#SoberStache is getting yard work done on this beautiful PNW day!

13 Likes

After 6 hours of craziness, I got a car - a Nissan Rogue!! Love it already!!

32 Likes

I was tempted to jump on the treadmill at the gym, but wasn’t feeling it, my legs felt a bit tight. I’m going to give it a go tomorrow, see how long I can run, then I’ll have my baseline. I’d like to see if I cant do five miles after say 6 months.

1 Like

Is that at Orlando or Hollywood?

Oh cool! I went there last May. Very cool place. The Rip Ride Rockit was my fave.

1 Like
1 Like