Sober selfies

Galaxy s8 camera

1 Like

Iā€™m loving the t-shirts, is that special t-shirts to go with your shiny badges?

1 Like

My daughter has the same colour of hair as your daughter so this will work well on her too, what kind of markers did you use?

1 Like

I envy those badges. Damn. I might make a very large version and have it as my icon. It might say Sheriff or CEO or similar.

1 Like

Haha, I reckon youā€™d suit the title - Sheriff, or maybe chief :grin:

1 Like

Just washable crayolas. I figure Iā€™ll get a wash or two out of it before it fades out

1 Like

Great! Thanks for the tip, Iā€™ll be looking into this :smile:

2 Likes

Yes! I thought of Chief but then thought people might think that was a bit rich, but you know whatā€¦
What about Chief of BS!
You could be Chief of Emergency Kittens, because when the situationā€™s getting a bit dicey you always come up with a calming kitten picture?

3 Likes

Watching Total Recallā€¦drinkin a pepsi! Iā€™m an Arnold loveršŸ˜€

24 Likes

Yes! That would totally work! :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha. Your heart drawing skills are on point :joy::joy: it is a great movie though

3 Likes

Youā€™re going to make it, I think.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a long time bro. I am 1/452 there.

1 Like

lol :policeman:

1 Like

Haha @Juli,
I knew I liked you. Smooth talking all the ladies in one post! :grinning:

4 Likes

Itā€™s only supposed to last one or two washes, if that. So far in all of our different hair coloring experiments, I havenā€™t ruined hers yet!

Do it!!

1 Like

Super fuzzy sober selfie this morning, I have dim lighting so the toddler will sleep till 7. Day 3 and Iā€™m totally shaking up my normal daily routine. Woke up early to lift first thing, showered, mascaraā€™d, coffee, and some quiet news.

18 Likes

You look great! I struggle so much with getting up early to exercise!

Thank you! I always find this to be a motivating change through my sober times. This time I made some pretty lofty lifting goals and created a 4 week plan, and on week 3, Iā€™ll schedule another 4 weeks when I can see what my weights will shape up to be. Plus, I work from home so this helps me start my day and then I get ready for work. Total mindset shift.

1 Like

Bailey and i hanging out after work. Day 243

19 Likes