Sober selfies

Yes! I thought of Chief but then thought people might think that was a bit rich, but you know what…
What about Chief of BS!
You could be Chief of Emergency Kittens, because when the situation’s getting a bit dicey you always come up with a calming kitten picture?

3 Likes

Watching Total Recall…drinkin a pepsi! I’m an Arnold lover😀

24 Likes

Yes! That would totally work! :laughing:

1 Like

Hahaha. Your heart drawing skills are on point :joy::joy: it is a great movie though

3 Likes

You’re going to make it, I think.

1 Like

That’s a long time bro. I am 1/452 there.

1 Like

lol :policeman:

1 Like

Haha @Juli,
I knew I liked you. Smooth talking all the ladies in one post! :grinning:

4 Likes

It’s only supposed to last one or two washes, if that. So far in all of our different hair coloring experiments, I haven’t ruined hers yet!

Do it!!

1 Like

Super fuzzy sober selfie this morning, I have dim lighting so the toddler will sleep till 7. Day 3 and I’m totally shaking up my normal daily routine. Woke up early to lift first thing, showered, mascara’d, coffee, and some quiet news.

18 Likes

You look great! I struggle so much with getting up early to exercise!

Thank you! I always find this to be a motivating change through my sober times. This time I made some pretty lofty lifting goals and created a 4 week plan, and on week 3, I’ll schedule another 4 weeks when I can see what my weights will shape up to be. Plus, I work from home so this helps me start my day and then I get ready for work. Total mindset shift.

1 Like

Bailey and i hanging out after work. Day 243

19 Likes

Sober selfie of my insides today. I spent four years wishing for this baby. I drank to mask the hurt feelings when my husband wasn’t ready to try and then continued drinking the feelings each month it didn’t happen once he was ready. Over the course of four years, I wreaked havoc on my fertility and then drank because of it… the never ending addict cycle.

Sober life is EVERYTHING! After four long years, my dreams are coming true. It’s only been 107 days but with lots of self-work, fresh juices, clean eating and fitness, I’m growing a healthy baby with a strong, steady heartbeat.

49 Likes

For real man…still going strong…you can do it bud…keep your mind busy and keep pushing forward

Heck yeah. Congratulations :smile::smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’m over the moon!

1 Like

Heck yeah I would be to. That’s amazing. It’s your reward for all your hard work. That’s bad ass. Congratulations again. You deserve this

1 Like

I appreciate that! We don’t tend to think we deserve good things as addicts. I couldn’t even accept it was real until I heard that heart today.

2 Likes

Haha I would of cried :joy::joy:

1 Like