Sober selfies

It was hard not to! But had to get my game face on and head to work for the start of a big project.

1 Like

See work takes the fun out of life

1 Like

I fully agree! I run a mortgage compliance department, talk about sucking the fun out of things!!

2 Likes

content://media/external/file/10508

15 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m so excited!

Thanks! I was so anxious going into today. I just couldnā€™t let myself think everything was okay until I saw it for sure.

Itā€™s amazing how many more of those seconds we can appreciate in sobriety! Without even realizing it.

17!? Where does that time go?

1 Like

Congratulations @MrsJones. I am a man but can understand the wonderful feeling you have these days. Over the moon I guess :blush:

1 Like

Completely over the moon! And thank you!!

Great picture of you two! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Congrats, thatā€™s so exciting!!! :baby: :baby_bottle:

1 Like

YAYYY!!! I am beyond excited for you!!! I will be keeping you and the little one in my prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy! God is good and so is an af life!

2 Likes

Congrats!!! @MrsJones this is exciting news :grin: what a great sobriety gift now we all have sober selfies to look forward to the baby is a boy just FYIā€‹:blush: lol hereā€™s to hoping your daughter gets a brother

2 Likes

Congratulations! Keep going

1 Like

Thank you! Everyone that has had a guess has said itā€™s a boy, it must be true! Lol

Thank you so much!! So much better than a drink any day!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Congratulations, Iā€™m so glad for you, itā€™s fantastic ā€¦ woow. Life is wonderful, enjoy your baby a lot. A super kiss. :grin:
With this news you made me happy the dayā€¦thanks!!

1 Like

Lola, I forbid you to wear sunglasses ā€¦ never ā€¦ never ā€¦ never hide those eyes behind some sunglasses, they are very very beautiful I like a lot.
A super hug.:slightly_smiling_face:
(Forgive me my English, sometimes I find it difficult to express myself well.) In Spanish, I do it better.

Tienes unos ojos preciosos, eres guapĆ­sima y cada dĆ­a te veo mejor que ayer. Un abrazo.

1 Like

Xoxo!!! To you and your baby!!! Iā€™m so happy for you and the journey youā€™ve been thru to get to where you are. You are truly an inspiration and I canā€™t wait to see baby picturesā€‹:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes