Sober selfies

Never outgrew that. If anything it got worse. Spent much of my time in the Corps running around with a radio on my back. I’ve had my HAM license for 30 years. Still play around with walkie talkies, and I do know Morse Code.

1 Like

I have my ticket. I think that the hobby is dying off though

1 Like

I agree. Too many paths readily available to anyone who wants to communicate. Much depends on the quality of local clubs. Still, our local trains quite a bit with or local CERT team, and I have a friend whose wilderness search and rescue just switched from GRMS to 2-meter, and now requires all members to hold minimum of Tech class.

They will, and even better, they have.

1 Like

Thank you so much Steve!

1 Like

Thank you so much Mandi!

1 Like

We have a traveling nurse from a city right now. She knows nothing about farm life. She mentioned someone in her family having this phone that plugged into the car. I said no we just had CB radios. Met several people who are into ham radios.

1 Like

Nice morning walk with my best mate :grinning:

30 Likes

A big HURRA for all of us at this forum :+1::pray::pray: i also want to say thank you , reading what you folks writes and the great feedbacks u all give eachother , u looking fab the pick’s :heart: it all makes me warm at heart. You are here and there , no matter what KEEP ON DOING WHAT U DO. I belive , yes still sober and alive :smile::pray: Hope is everything ,happy day next 24hours

8 Likes

:100: :100: :100: :100: looks good on you, Rob! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Ashley! That means a lot to me! Keep on Keepin’ on!

This coat my Dad got me for Christmas makes me look like Willy Wonker leaving a BDSM club. I added the hat and match for effect :stuck_out_tongue:

32 Likes

Hahaha. It’s a great look man!

Thanks! Haha! Actually, now I look, im starting to notice I look less ‘like an addict’ (so to speak) than I did in previous months. Every cloud and all that… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man, that coat is GREAT! And, it suits you!

I’d say your Dad did a good job here

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: He’s always had an eye for coats. Maybe it was a double breasted thing

1 Like

I kinda see Captain Ahab leaving a BDSM club (if you had a peg leg of course). He was into getting tied up…only with white whales.

Nice play on words lol

1 Like

Looking good Josh

1 Like

Cheers dears :slight_smile:

3 Likes