Sober selfies

[Removed by @System]

30 Likes

Dang. That’s approximately “f—ing cold” degrees Fahrenheit. Looking fresh, buddy! :+1:

3 Likes

18 Likes

I am already dying at -10 C

3 Likes

I’ve done the conversation from metric:

-24= colder than my ex-wife’s heart.

11 Likes

Maybe it’s the spring colors in a sea of winter blacks, but you’re glowin’ in this one, twinsie! :dizzy: :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

The sobriety, fo sho… :crazy_face:

Just another day at the office.

38 Likes

Looking good today Mel!

1 Like

27 Likes

Shared this in the check-in thread already, so I hope it’s not an issue if I share it here as well!

39 Likes

First person to work today! I didn’t realize I had a hangover every day, and it’s such a relief to feel bright and energetic in the mornings again. (Your mileage may vary…I’m naturally a morning person. :wink: )

42 Likes

Feels great, huh? I love mornings these days. The peace and quiet of the early morning is superb. That’s my “me time”. I am up between 4-5 AM most days, even weekends. No alarm needed. Anything after 530 is sleeping in.

6 Likes

You got this!

1 Like

Definitely should be your next hairstyle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s so early! But I love hangover free mornings as well. Do you go to sleep early too or do you just run on less hours of sleep?

1 Like

Lola does not look like a morning person…

5 Likes

Haha you’re right, her ears are back and she looks pissed lol

2 Likes

I’m on full-on old guy time.

Weekdays, in bed/asleep by 9 mostly. Weekends maybe stretch it to 10.

The dogs actually get pissy if we aren’t at least lying in bed by 8. They like routine even more than I do.

Edit: meant to add that no matter what time I hit the hay, my body will wake me between 4-5 no matter what. So, sticking to the bed time is crucial if I dont want to feel groggy the next day.

6 Likes

This angle makes it look like you got some pretty wild hair goin on. :metal: :+1:

What is Lola??

2 Likes