Sober selfies

It’s my first Silverado in 14 years. Last one got taken and I got a GSW for my reluctance lol. Always looked at them as a bad omen after that.

[Removed by @System]

30 Likes

Day 202 and I need a haircut…

Day 202 and I need a haircut…!

32 Likes

Clearly before I took my dog on THE muddiest hike :joy:

41 Likes

Working on day 50 today, I picked out & purchased my wedding dress!.. the bridal shop gifted me a bottle of wine LOL… I took a pic with the gift back because I thought it was a nice gesture (they had no way of knowing I’m sober) and then I gifted the wine to my maid of honor who came with me to get my dress.
The old me would have been ecstatic to get a bottle of wine, the better me didnt care about the alcohol. I can appreciate the gesture while knowing I wont ever drink it & more importantly I am happy with that.
Anyway, I’m very excited for my dress and to keep living this happy & sober life!

48 Likes

Beautiful!! Love your hair, too :blue_heart: congratulations on 50 days and the selection of your wedding dress! Also being able to resist the gifted wine! :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you, it feels great. It even translates in photos how much better I feel after getting rid of all those toxins. I feel like a whole new person & I LOVE HER

4 Likes

Sober Day 458, got to attend a NASCAR race today with my son and his friend. Lots of real loud fun!

29 Likes

10 Likes

still sober as fuck still keeping it one day at a time

31 Likes

Hey Eddie. long time no see my man. Looking good!

Back from Spain

22 Likes

day 39!

26 Likes

Thanks for posting this book…I ordered it after seeing your pic. I just finished chapter 1 today and it’s definitely a gem.

3 Likes

Day 150.

28 Likes

I also ordered the workbook to accompany the text, I’m actually looking forward to using them together. I’ve spent time reading books on Taoism in the past, but this is the first one I’ve read which specifically addresses Buddhist philosophies - and my first 12 step book as well. Thanks again.

1 Like

Yup! Arriving tomorrow. :grinning:

4 Likes

Me and the rugrat

25 Likes

19 Likes

You are absolutely gorgeous!!! Hope this week goes more smoothly and congratulations on 330 days! :heartbeat::sparkles::raised_hands:

2 Likes