4 Likes

I must admit you do look really excited :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Yes you look so excited haha

2 Likes

You forgot to add “like a boss”

I hate shopping, and i just wont buy shoes online

1 Like

So you are a cobbler, or barefoot, right?

1 Like

Grumpy shopper

2 Likes

Day 87…it has been a damn hard winter, but spring is here now, and Day 90 is on its heels! :heart_eyes:

39 Likes

I never liked taking close up selfies before bc my face was always cut up and breaking out from me picking at it all the time while high. Now, im pretty ok with it. Heres a before and after of my facial change since sobering up!

38 Likes

Wow @psequinn your hair is fuller, your eyes don’t look tired, and your face is completely clear.
And you have an overall healthier complexion as well. Fantastic transformation!!!
Killin-it!!! Two hand claps :clap::clap:
I am learning that sobriety does a body good!

5 Likes

@JenLouiseLB
Great job on 90 days!!!
…and getting some Vitamin D to boot :sunny:

1 Like

Thank you! More importantly, I FEEL amazing. I feel transformed. I have so much more energy, im happier, im waking up earlier, im staying up all day & not napping, i have an enjoyment for life, im not going through mood swings all the time & not irratable. I feel like a brand new person, & I am grateful to be here actually living my life.

6 Likes

I’m listening to the Greatest Showman soundtrack…as usual lol. It’s just so inspiring to me! I’m also 14 months sober today!

31 Likes

Your pup is adorable!

1 Like

This calls for the kitten @SarahJ!

catober-kitten

6 Likes

I am so honoured by the kitten cuteness :bowing_woman: :laughing: :heart:

1 Like

Shift 7/7 in the books. This is an I just worked an 18 hour shift, got sprayed in the eye by wound wash selfie.

31 Likes

You work in the ER correct? If so you are one tough nurse!

4 Likes

[Removed by @System]

31 Likes